• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

McNei1y

Any chance someone can set rinse on AP? I was here last night for a few hours and something came up. Now he was readyat 9 but hasn't responded in two hours. I suck and need the loss but I wanna play :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Any chance someone can set rinse on AP? I was here last night for a few hours and something came up. Now he was readyat 9 but hasn't responded in two hours. I suck and need the loss but I wanna play :(

It doesnt advance until tomorrow.

ok what happened? you were supposed to play yesterday, something came up. supposed to play tonight, something came up for him. and tomorrow can't be played, correct?

McNei1y

ok what happened? you were supposed to play yesterday, something came up. supposed to play tonight, something came up for him. and tomorrow can't be played, correct?

Daughter woke up last night at 10. Said he could play at 9.

Today, he was at the alcs game. I happen to stay home. He responds to my pm around 905 saying "I'm back". I sit in Madden for 30 minutes and nothing. Nothing since.

Rinse my boy and I understand he had a long day but I wanna also play some Madden!

Daughter woke up last night at 10. Said he could play at 9.

Today, he was at the alcs game. I happen to stay home. He responds to my pm around 905 saying "I'm back". I sit in Madden for 30 minutes and nothing. Nothing since.

Rinse my boy and I understand he had a long day but I wanna also play some Madden!

daughter woke up last night at 10? what does this mean? did you guys have a scheduled time to play yesterday and today and he didn't show up to either?

McNei1y

daughter woke up last night at 10? what does this mean? did you guys have a scheduled time to play yesterday and today and he didn't show up to either?

We said 9. He said can't play until 10. Messages a bit after saying daughter is occupying him. Asks about wed night and Thurs night. I had plans both nights. He asks Thursday morning. I said I have work at 730. So luck has it i Happen to stay in tonight. We talk today. He says he may be back around 9. He responds a bit after saying I'm Back. I say "finishing a 2k game be there in 5 mins". Send invite and wait for 30-45 mins and no response. I go on nhl with goon squad. Now we're here! :)

We said 9. He said can't play until 10. Messages a bit after saying daughter is occupying him. Asks about wed night and Thurs night. I had plans both nights. He asks Thursday morning. I said I have work at 730. So luck has it i Happen to stay in tonight. We talk today. He says he may be back around 9. He responds a bit after saying I'm Back. I say "finishing a 2k game be there in 5 mins". Send invite and wait for 30-45 mins and no response. I go on nhl with goon squad. Now we're here! :)

ok, so if i'm understanding this correctly:

1. you had a time for yesterday which he delayed by an hour. he then ended up saying sorry we can't play tonight i have other stuff going on

2. you had a time tonight to play and he ended up not showing up

correct?

McNei1y

ok, so if i'm understanding this correctly:

1. you had a time for yesterday which he delayed by an hour. he then ended up saying sorry we can't play tonight i have other stuff going on

2. you had a time tonight to play and he ended up not showing up

correct?

No time necessarily tonight. Just chance that I was around when he originally suggested. Then he said he was available at that time but never got on.

Hotel connection gave me the occasional lag spike but for the most part it was decent, all I had to do was load in the browser and punch the username/password there. And I am in shock that this cord I have has a mic too. I don't even know where to speak into though.

rinse82

Sorry McNeily - after I pm'ed you back I half expected not to get a response because you PMed me at 9 and I think I responded at 9:45 - thought you would've went out for the night.

I stayed upstairs with the wife and didn't have my phone on me for the rest of the night. Not sure if you ended up playing CPU but if not I think you should get the sim-win

DCX

DCX
Sorry McNeily - after I pm'ed you back I half expected not to get a response because you PMed me at 9 and I think I responded at 9:45 - thought you would've went out for the night.

I stayed upstairs with the wife and didn't have my phone on me for the rest of the night. Not sure if you ended up playing CPU but if not I think you should get the sim-win
Somehow you won!

DCX

It is very difficult to sleep when someone in the same room has the worst kind of snore in world history.

My kid snored like an old man for his first year or so of life. Other parents would always talk to me about how they'd wake up in the middle of the night terrified if their newborn was still breathing, and I'd be like "Yeah, I don't have that problem."

Anyway, turns out he had enlarged tonsils and adenoids, which we had surgery to remove shortly after he turned 2.

gravestorm

Neo Member
DVXNX1w.gif

best response ever.

Gg Nightz, even tho I had two redzone picks, you were very clutch today. Should've used Miller more. I think this does it for my playoff chances, but who knows.

Tannehill: 63.6, 11/17, 131 yds, 0 TDs, 1 INT
Parker: 3 rec, 69 yds
Miller: 13 carries, 46 yds // 3 rec, 16 yds

Rivers: 74.1, 13/19, 169 yds, 1 TD, 2 INTs
Gates: 4 rec, 50 yds, 1 TD
Gordon: 22 carries, 83 yds // 2 rec, 19 yds

Nightz

Gg Nightz, even tho I had two redzone picks, you were very clutch today. Should've used Miller more. I think this does it for my playoff chances, but who knows.

Tannehill: 63.6, 11/17, 131 yds, 0 TDs, 1 INT
Parker: 3 rec, 69 yds
Miller: 13 carries, 46 yds // 3 rec, 16 yds

Rivers: 74.1, 13/19, 169 yds, 1 TD, 2 INTs
Gates: 4 rec, 50 yds, 1 TD
Gordon: 22 carries, 83 yds // 2 rec, 19 yds

GG. Much like the real Chargers, I need to work on actually scoring points.

SickBoy

Haven't heard back from Trasher... can probably still find a window to play tonight, but if that doesn't happen, it's not the end of my world.

McNei1y

No worries. Just glad I played. I super simmed a couple of things which resulted in your team getting back to back tds. RGIII also got injured again and Kirk Cousins threw a pick six on his first playwhich is why I simmed. I hope I get that first pick....

Somnia I think this advances tonight which means next one would be on Sunday. I am gonna be back really late on Saturday around 1 in the morning so I guess you aren't around then, but I'll be here most of Sunday.

McNei1y

CB, I won't be around tonight, tomorrow (maybe around 11?), and Saturday will be iffy (moving apartments) and then I have to work an event at night. Pretty crappy schedule for this advance. I'll try to squeeze it in Saturday if you're available.

Somnia

Somnia I think this advances tonight which means next one would be on Sunday. I am gonna be back really late on Saturday around 1 in the morning so I guess you aren't around then, but I'll be here most of Sunday.

I'll be around all day Sunday so we'll find time before or after the Cowboys/Giants game.

Top Bottom