• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Man, I don't even know if I'm going to get to play before the advance

.....WELLIE
Totally my fault dude. I will be home around 6:30 then I can play whenever. If our 8 PM time is going to hold I'm going to head to Costco before our match for some groceries and a delicious hot dog, so if you can play before just let me know prior to 6:30.

Totally my fault dude. I will be home around 6:30 then I can play whenever. If our 8 PM time is going to hold I'm going to head to Costco before our match for some groceries and a delicious hot dog, so if you can play before just let me know prior to 6:30.
Totally random but have you ever been to Crif Dogs in Manhattan?

Greatest hot dog I've ever had but I was high out of my mind so maybe it was better than it really was but it was still most satisfying.

I think this is what I had:
dsc08501.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Totally random but have you ever been to Crif Dogs in Manhattan?

Greatest hot dog I've ever had but I was high out of my mind so maybe it was better than it really was but it was still most satisfying.

I think this is what I had:
dsc08501.jpg
I have been but simply to pass through to get to the speakeasy beyond it, PDT (Please Don't Tell)

I work right by the place so I'll check it out tomorrow or one of these Fridays.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I was at a friends house in elementary school for a birthday party and they were serving hot dogs. And because i was like 7 or something i forgot that their family were vegetarians, i ate a tofu hot dog by accident.

It was so bad that i remember it to this day.

SickBoy

Not yet but given my love of OOTP I would be interested.

I haven't tried the new version, but the previous edition is the No. 1 reason I have Windows on my ancient MacBook.

I love the game, though I play it mainly as a management/team builder and rarely pay much attention to game planning or play calling, so I can't speak to how accurate those elements are when you really drill down.

I haven't tried the new version, but the previous edition is the No. 1 reason I have Windows on my ancient MacBook.

I love the game, though I play it mainly as a management/team builder and rarely pay much attention to game planning or play calling, so I can't speak to how accurate those elements are when you really drill down.

I only do the on field stuff in OOTP when I hit the playoffs, otherwise I'm totally fine with just managing lineups and stuff but I suppose with football where you don't have 162 games or 7 minor league clubs it might be different.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
We are all witness as to how much the game hates me.

Three fumbles lead to 13 points.

Pass in the redzone intended for my TE Donnell sales way right and right into the hands of a defender just like against Ferny.

I lose in OT.

Unbelievable.

Smokey

Pistol we play next. Id really prefer if this one didnt end in a sim :l

I am available tonight. Tomortow night. Saturday afternoon.

brentech

New Update Oct. 22nd 2015Discussion (self.DotA2)
Fixed Dire fountain ramp collision.
Low Priority games now have to be won in order to count.
Fixed a bug that could cause periodic hitching.
The number of Low Priority games needed to complete has been reduced.
Custom Games: Fixed a bug that prevented CreateHTTPRequest from working on dedicated servers.
151.5 mbs

CB3

New Update Oct. 22nd 2015Discussion (self.DotA2)
Fixed Dire fountain ramp collision.
Low Priority games now have to be won in order to count.
Fixed a bug that could cause periodic hitching.
The number of Low Priority games needed to complete has been reduced.
Custom Games: Fixed a bug that prevented CreateHTTPRequest from working on dedicated servers.
151.5 mbs

NR7x0IT.gif

Smokey

Pistol the hotel connection has decided to provide fuckery all of a sudden. I am getting a crimsonlike 1.9/66.5kbps . My PS4 also isnt detecting a LAN cable anymore. Not sure whats going on but not looking to good for the madden game tonight.

Edit: apparently the network switches for my side of the hotel are off and they are troubleshooting the problem.

Nightz

He's too busy raiding with people that arent us!

Sorry, I got a spot in one of Destiny GAF's newbie raids!

Raid was pretty awesome. Took nearly 6 hours T_T. The platforming parts were 10x harder than VoG. Got some stuff over 300 light so I'm at 299 now. Definitely planning to do this raid weekly now.

CB3

Sorry, I got a spot in one of Destiny GAF's newbie raids!

Raid was pretty awesome. Took nearly 6 hours T_T. The platforming parts were 10x harder than VoG. Got some stuff over 300 light so I'm at 299 now. Definitely planning to do this raid weekly now.

Couldnt wait two days to do it with your bros!

Top Bottom