• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Remember when me and AT waited two hours for you to do the nightfall mission. We could have taken shithead gravestorm and played right away!

You think you know a guy...

Duuuuudes. If you have an iPhone 5 or 5s you need to DL Cycloramic. It does panoramic 360 shots using just the phones vibrator to rotate the phone. I have a 360 panoramic camera from a $1.99 ap, this is mind blowing.

BigAT

Worked so hard to hit 290 light, just to be betrayed at the end of it all by Nightz...

43d04164312430b0752308b07fdeeecb.jpg

Nightz

I applaud your attempts to make me feel bad. It almost worked.

hiZNuZ6.gif

and then he didn't even tell me when he wants to play Madden. Nightz, you've changed... I miss the old, nice Nightz

I don't ever want to play Madden though. But to answer your question, either tonight or Sunday night. Going to be out of town tomorrow and most of Sunday.

Sokantish

I applaud your attempts to make me feel bad. It almost worked.

hiZNuZ6.gif

I don't ever want to play Madden though. But to answer your question, either tonight or Sunday night. Going to be out of town tomorrow and most of Sunday.

When tonight would be good for you?

Smokey

GG Pistol

BUT

fucking HotelInternet finally got me. The moment i missed that FG and Palmer did a 360 on a PA for a INT, it wasnt meant to be. Just put Mallet in the rest of the game to lag slang.

Luckily i couod absorb that L and still stay on top of AFC

DCX

DCX
GG Pistol

BUT

fucking HotelInternet finally got me. The moment i missed that FG and Palmer did a 360 on a PA for a INT, it wasnt meant to be. Just put Mallet in the rest of the game to lag slang.

Luckily i couod absorb that L and still stay on top of AFC
Pistol doing gods work.

#fraudlyfe

DCX

LJ11

Season is pretty much done and I feel I've done nothing to improve my players. Worst online franchise mode in years. I blame MUT for a lot of this shit, just not worth investing resources in a mode that brings in no revenue. Even the gameplay is geared towards MUT.

Birdman02

Wellie, are you available to play today? I'm gonna be at home this afternoon with a sick kid, and I should be available most of the evening too.

Smokey

You actually think the servers are gonna be working within the first week of launch?

I'd expect so. They've done a beta way in advance and it will be using dedicated servers.

Not hoping onto MP until I finish campaign and get Elite controller tho.

Edit: nvm on elite controller. Sold out at best buy :(. But gaf told me nobody would buy it :(

Season is pretty much done and I feel I've done nothing to improve my players. Worst online franchise mode in years. I blame MUT for a lot of this shit, just not worth investing resources in a mode that brings in no revenue. Even the gameplay is geared towards MUT.
I mean, I get this complaint. But it was ridiculous how much players progressed and changed year to year before. I'm fine with doing a mode that's on the other end of the spectrum and all about GMing and not playing an xp game. More realistic to have to find guys that fit than just create guys that fit.

Luke, will you be around tomorrow at ~6 est? Or later? I should also be available same times on Sunday.

I mean, I get this complaint. But it was ridiculous how much players progressed and changed year to year before. I'm fine with doing a mode that's on the other end of the spectrum and all about GMing and not playing an xp game. More realistic to have to find guys that fit than just create guys that fit.

this.

I mean, I wish XP could be bumped up a bit, but creating super teams because XP is cheap is pretty silly.

This forces teams to make trades and compromises, and I like that

Smokey

They made it virtually impossible to develop a young player though. I had visions of Mallet being the next Brady by season 3 but the dream is dead.

Duuuuudes. If you have an iPhone 5 or 5s you need to DL Cycloramic. It does panoramic 360 shots using just the phones vibrator to rotate the phone. I have a 360 panoramic camera from a $1.99 ap, this is mind blowing.

What if I have a 6s plus though?

Free agency is going to play a huge role this off season.

DCX

I wonder which of my potential free agents would get more, Okung or Irvin?

They made it virtually impossible to develop a young player though. I had visions of Mallet being the next Brady by season 3 but the dream is dead.

GCQ was complaining about the same thing. He was hoping to develop his young QB into something.

I think player development is definitely an interesting facet of Madden that their development team probably hasn't really been allowed to spend a lot of time thinking about.

I'm fine with the XP. I've been able to improve quite a few guys just by completing in game goals. Couple that with keeping confidence up and it has worked out well for me.

But I do think more XP or lower cost should be implemented. Also makes no sense that I get 100 XP for completing a goal drive and 100 XP for throwing 21 TDs

DJ Bowser

Then EA has done their job!

I've developed Randy Gregory decently and turned a rookie FA corner into an okay #2 CB.

It feels more realistic this way but it is pretty frustrating.

Top Bottom