• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Somnia

Sounds good, although there is a slight chance I might ask to do later (I'll know more as I drive tonight) after you're back because if I get back too late tonight I'm not sure I can function that early, although Sargeant Phx thinks that could be essential to the tank operation

Ok just let me know! I don't care about the early games so want to try to get to the gym before Dallas and SNF also.

Nightz

I found the design document that was used to create the freeway system in New Jersey.
scribbles.jpg

Gg Luke. I pick you off for a would be pick 6, go to celebrate and hit lateral instead. Fumble recovery Colts.... Then you throw a pick again a few plays later. I couldn't get an inch when I wanted with Miller. Completely shut down my run, good thing the D made some plays. Fins win 7-19.

Tannehill: 137.5, 11/15, 235 yds, 1 TD, 0 INTs
Cameron: 3 rec, 128 yds, 1 TD
Miller: 15 carries, 26 yds // 1 rec, 23 yds

Fales: 57.6, 18/28, 213 yds, 0 TDs, 2 INTs // 1 Rush TD
Fleener: 5 rec, 84 yds
Gore: 13 carries, 45 yds

Somnia

BTW Phee I'll be up pretty last tonight incase you want to just get the game in tonight. Hit me up on steam or psn (will goto my phone) if you want to.

Splat

hella gg jabee. I was terrified that stupid madden fg shank (it was middle of the meter) was going to cost me the game.

JABEE

hella gg jabee. I was terrified that stupid madden fg shank (it was middle of the meter) was going to cost me the game.
I know that feeling.

That challenge and time out I wasted in the first half was me cleaning dust off the touch pad!

I keep turning the ball over.

GG and great comeback.

Top Bottom