• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Somnia I'll be back in ten but need time to get my shit settled in a little

Also this taco bell drive thru line is the very worst

However I would absolutely not oppose a simulation
win for somnia
if we are the last.....

Also holy shit papa Fmt is actually going to be a real thing, congrats!!

Somnia

Somnia I'll be back in ten but need time to get my shit settled in a little

Also this taco bell drive thru line is the very worst

However I would absolutely not oppose a simulation
win for somnia
if we are the last.....

Also holy shit papa Fmt is actually going to be a real thing, congrats!!

I think we are last per FMTs earlier post, I'm ok with a sim as you posted if you'd like to get all settled in and shit. This season is over for me anyways just waiting for the draft and FA!

I'll leave that up to you!

Somnia it was a GG but ultimately Aaron Rodgers was too good. He's in good hands now that he isn't being controlled by eznark trash
It's been ten fucking minutes. Only two cars were in front of me. AND I AM STILL IN THE GOD DAMN DRIVE THRU LANE!

i'll just simit if you are both ok, all other games done (except for the other 2 sims).

i'll need reconfirmation from both of you though. if you want to play i have no problem with that either!

All I wanted was a beefy fritos burrito and some Baja blast

And this shit taken twenty

how do you go to sleep drinking mountain dew this late!? i had a glass of mountain dew on thursday night when i went over to my buddies to watch the game. i couldn't get to sleep until after midnight

Somnia

how do you go to sleep drinking mountain dew this late!? i had a glass of mountain dew on thursday night when i went over to my buddies to watch the game. i couldn't get to sleep until after midnight

It's cause were getting old as fuck.

Also get all the sleep you can now, cause you aren't getting sleep at all for awhile in 9 months.

Somnia

Bird is vikings now right?

If so Bird, I can play tomorrow after the Dallas game (or anytime after, let me know). Monday is a no go as I work at Wells and also helping out with the late night Halo launch.

Tuesday would be anytime after 6pm cst.

Let me know!

Not only was my burrito cold but this had like, nothing in it.

Worst Taco Bell ever. Never going back.

I'm a night man

Not only was my burrito cold but this had like, nothing in it.

Worst Taco Bell ever. Never going back.

I'm a night man

Nightman.gif

also, pls beat bluemax!

DJ Bowser

If I lose to the Indigenous People again and FMT and Blue both win, I miss the playoffs.

It would be a miscarriage of justice.

Do what must be done, LJ!

If I lose to the Indigenous People again and FMT and Blue both win, I miss the playoffs.

Huh? How?

You're 11-4, the only other people who are fighting for the last wild card are FMT, Blue and LJ.

LJ is two games behind you, the only other two people who can tie your record if you lose are FMT and Blue, and if FMT wins then LJ loses.

You have a wild card spot unless I'm missing something.

be a real shame if that happened!

in other news, im getting my 2k player started and i have to watch this stupid ass spike lee shit! why would 2k do this

rinse82

Ferny when is good for you?

How do I level my 2K player up? I'm playing pro am walk on's and the game never adds the VC it says I earned after each game when I go back to the 2K Player main hub.

How do I level my 2K player up? I'm playing pro am walk on's and the game never adds the VC it says I earned after each game when I go back to the 2K Player main hub.
You basically either gotta grind through games or get some VC. At first you're allowed at most 75 points to spend and then you have to play your my career stuff and go to the gym on your off days to build towards your next point

I can't remember how much VC you need to spend to initially get all 75, but you'll also need some for animations and shit, but those aren't necessary anyways....well except for the dunk animations

Also, Bluemax, if you want to play at around noon CT I can do that. I can multitask

Smokey

I'm potentially going to be driving through a hurricane in TEXAS soon

If I get swept away it was nice knowing yall

It has literally been raining every minute since i got back to Houston. I left Dallas at just the right time.

Also congrats FMT! Dr visits r fun

Ferny

Maybe after the game tonight. I'll let you know in a bit

Birdman02

Bird is vikings now right?

If so Bird, I can play tomorrow after the Dallas game (or anytime after, let me know). Monday is a no go as I work at Wells and also helping out with the late night Halo launch.

Tuesday would be anytime after 6pm cst.

Let me know!
I should be around shortly after the Dallas game. We definitely need to get this done today because I won't be able to play Tuesday.

Top Bottom