• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Sorry Smokey but the Texans cannot overcome MAN MOTHERFUCKING CAMPBELL!!!!!!!!!

450m67151005001_Dan_Campbell-800x600.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
What kind of world do we live in when the Miami Dolphins can actively troll another NFL football team

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Poor Miguel actually went to Miami to watch the game.

GG CB. Thus ends this awful season for me, the worst ever in any year of Madden. Can't wait to make some delicious offseason changes. Good luck in the playoffs.

Smokey

sorry man, I've been working on a project

you want to play now? I left my system on rest in Madden

Gonna hook up the PS4 now. Can still go if you can.

Poor Miguel actually went to Miami to watch the game.

My brother in law along with his family went too. That includes a 2 year old and a 7 year old. To top it off they didn't get into MIA until 5am because of rain down here in Texas. They asked if we wanted to go. Looked at him with the side eye. I don't want to pay to watch this team in my own city...why would I want to travel and do so in another. I was proven right!

My brother in law along with his family went too. That includes a 2 year old and a 7 year old. To top it off they didn't get into MIA until 5am because of rain down here in Texas. They asked if we wanted to go. Looked at him with the side eye. I don't want to pay to watch this team in my own city...why would I want to travel and do so in another. I was proven right!

Let's be real, they were more interested in going to Miami and a Texans game happens to be there at the same time.

but both cities have shitty weather right now anyways lol

Smokey

Let's be real, they were more interested in going to Miami and a Texans game happens to be there at the same time.

but both cities have shitty weather right now anyways lol

They did this a few years ago with a game in SD. They are just big Texans fans. They only stay for like 2 days max. Plus if you were really wanting to go to Miami for the city, you wouldn't bring along your 2 and 7 year olds. If they framed it as going for the city of Miami I would've given some thought to it. But to basically see the Texans suck? Neh.

Greg

GG, Smokey

your line is too good... runs are wasted downs, and it turns the game into chucking up 1v1 balls Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Smokey

GG, Smokey

your line is too good... runs are wasted downs, and it turns the game into chucking up 1v1 balls Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

GG

All starters on my line have 99 CNF. I'm sure that helps. I played Mallet and McFadden in place of Palmer and Foster. Both really gave me something to think about going into the playoffs. Mallet's 97 arm strength is clearly so far beyond Palmer's. I think at this point in the season due to the team's success, his stats have gotten a bit of a bump. McFadden is clearly faster and more explosive than Foster.

Decisions

Greg

I'd go with McFadden with the way he was moving

I've honestly never seen a player cut back across the formation so fast - you did it twice

Smokey

found this in the Houston sub

U4lnSfy.jpg

My NFL reality. Definitely the worst team in the league and it's not close.

Smokey should send me a draft pick in return for my cutting McFadden.

Why did you cut him? I only signed him 3 (in game) weeks ago. Foster is rated high, but in game he is slow. I was looking for a back who could make that up, and came across McFadden. He might end up being the every down back considering his recent performances.

Ryan Tannehill just set the NFL record for consecutive completions....

We're going to the Super Bowl!

Cola, can you play tomorrow morning/ afternoon? Before 3 est

Gg cola. but accepting an offsides call from hurry up is frowned upon? Whether I pick you off that or not shouldn't go into it :( Connection was perfect! I got the AFC East next season is all I know. Pats win 24-21.

Tannehill: 106.5, 19/27, 217 yds, 1 TD, 0 INTs // 1 carry, 7 yds
Cameron: 8 rec, 66 yds
Miller: 16 carries, 22 yds, 1 TD, 1 Fumble // 4 rec, 60 yds

Brady: 98.8, 28/35, 290 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT
Edelman: 12 rec, 146 yds
Lewis: 11 carries, 15 yds, 1 TD

Top Bottom