• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

v7ppFq99qxvMI.gif

CLUTCH

http://www.twitch.tv/york887

Seahawks @ Cardinals

LJ11

You took it easy on me old man. Saw I was having trouble and you let me off the hook. I couldn't even check it down, couldn't even hit the RB out of the backfield. Wasn't leading throws either. That was no fun, Chinese water torture, weather killed us.

Dolphins Season 1 This is everyone who has a stat
Tanne
QB Tannehill: 81.2, 2957 yds, 16 TD, 18 INTs, 12 Sacks, 233/373 (62%),

Backs
HB Miller: 210 carries, 818 yds, 8 TDs, 2 Fumbles // 41 rec, 359 yds, 3 TDs
HB Gray: 34 carries, 143 yds, 4 TD // 9 rec, 73 yds
HB Williams: 9 carries, 20 Yds

Wideouts
WR Parker: 47 rec, 690 yds, 3 TDs
WR Stills: 41 rec, 624 yds, 4 TDs
WR Jennings: 30 rec, 310 Yds

TightEnds
TE Cameron: 53 rec, 770 yds, 4 TDs
TE Sims: 12 rec, 121 yds, 2 TDs

D-Line
DE Vernon: 39 TKLs, 2 TFL, 7.5 sacks
DT Suh: 31 TKLs, 7 TFL, 6.5 sacks
DT Mitchell: 24 TKLs, 3 TFL, 3.5 sacks, 1 FF, 1 Safety
DE Wake: 29 TKLs, 4 TFL, 2.5 sacks
DT Mosley: 2 TKLs, 2 TFL

Linebackers
LB Misi: 97 Tkls, 14 TFL, 2 INTs
LB Jenkins: 90 Tkls, 18 TFL, 1 sack, 3 INTs, 2 FR, 1 TD
LB Rivers: 24 TKLs, 9 TFL, 1 INT
LB Vigil: 10 TKLs
LB Spencer: 10 TKLs
LB Paysinger: 10 TKLs,
LB Sheppard: 7 TKLs
LB McCain: 3 TKLs

D Backs
SS Jones: 83 TKLs, 7 TFL, 5 INTs
CB McCain24: 67 TKLs, 3 TFL, 4 INTs
FS Delmas: 89 TKLs, 4 TFL, 3 INTs
CB Cook: 45 TKLs, 1 TFL, 2 INTs, 1 TD
CB Grimes: 57 TKLs, 7 TFL, 1 INT, 1 FF
CB Davis: 18 TKLs
FS Aikens: 14 TKLs
SS Kovacs: 13 TKLs, 1 TFL
CB Bowman: 2 TKLs

Special Teams
K Franks: 15/19, 46 Long

P Darr: 38 Punts, 1602 yds, 42.2 avg, 9 in20, 5 TB, 61 Long

KR Williams: 24 KR, 545 yds, 33 Long
KR James: 25 KR, 543 yds, 52 Long
KR Parker: 1 KR, 2 yds
HB Gray: 1 KR, 0 yds

PR James: 16 PR, 130 yds, 22 Long

If Blue wins I'm pretty sure you're out of the playoffs.

However, if he loses then you have a three way tie in the division and things get interesting with that stuff.

if blue wins or loses i am out of the playoffs

p.s.

btw LJ (and everyone else!) PA cancel is still banned. i saw you did it a couple times (and savage sailed the ball anyways) and i don't know if it has the same effect as it did last year, but i dont want to deal with any controversey in the playoffs

Colasante

Gg cola. but accepting an offsides call from hurry up is frowned upon? Whether I pick you off that or not shouldn't go into it :( Connection was perfect! I got the AFC East next season is all I know. Pats win 24-21.

Tannehill: 106.5, 19/27, 217 yds, 1 TD, 0 INTs // 1 carry, 7 yds
Cameron: 8 rec, 66 yds
Miller: 16 carries, 22 yds, 1 TD, 1 Fumble // 4 rec, 60 yds

Brady: 98.8, 28/35, 290 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT
Edelman: 12 rec, 146 yds
Lewis: 11 carries, 15 yds, 1 TD

GG. I didn't know that was frowned upon, sorry about that. After our lagfest last time, I was surprised that this might've been the smoothest connection I've had in an online Madden game. Those missed field goals at the beginning ended up being huge in the end.

division tie breaker would be first, of which i have the worst division record

http://www.nfl.com/standings/tiebreakingprocedures

In 3 way tie in division you compare each others head 2 head records first, then division

Unless I'm not understanding that correctly.

Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games among the clubs).
Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.
Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
Strength of victory.
Strength of schedule.
Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
Best net points in common games.
Best net points in all games.
Best net touchdowns in all games.
Coin toss

LJ11

if blue wins or loses i am out of the playoffs

p.s.

btw LJ (and everyone else!) PA cancel is still banned. i saw you did it a couple times (and savage sailed the ball anyways) and i don't know if it has the same effect as it did last year, but i dont want to deal with any controversey in the playoffs

I didn't hit L2 to cancel a PA, I didn't do it on purpose, no reason to. Maybe reflex I honestly don't recall doing it. I did audible my HB to block on a PA pass multiple times, I mean multiple. So if that's what you referring to then yup, I did it. But I didn't kill a PA while it was ongoing, I know the rule on that, you have to follow through. I do kill PA pass by blocking my HB if I need pass pro.

Blocking my HB on a PA pass does nothing folks, if you guys want to stop that too, then I honestly don't know what to do, just let me know and I'll stop it.

I didn't hit L2 to cancel a PA, I didn't do it on purpose, no reason to. Maybe reflex I honestly don't recall doing it. I did audible my HB to block on a PA pass multiple times, I mean multiple. So if that's what you referring to then yup, I did it. But I didn't kill a PA while it was ongoing, I know the rule on that, you have to follow through. I do kill PA pass by blocking my HB if I need pass pro.

Blocking my HB on a PA pass does nothing folks, if you guys want to stop that too, then I honestly don't know what to do, just let me know and I'll stop it.

changing a RB to block on a PA had the same effect as PA cancel last year (which is what i meant). i haven't tested it this year

anyone want to comment on that?

LJ11

changing a RB to block on a PA had the same effect as PA cancel last year (which is what i meant). i haven't tested it this year

anyone want to comment on that?

Man, I thought that was for the PA end around shit that they killed this season by not being able to audible anyone on some plays. Whatever, if you guys want to keep it that way fine, won't do it going forward. But lets be real, we've been able to kill PA pass by blocking the HB for over a decade, last year one guy complained and one guy abused PA end around and it's a wrap even though it's not a huge deal.

It's fine man, I didn't mean it and I don't think it influenced anything outside of that PA read play were I hit Bailey after you took the short cross and I hit the intermediate cross.

Man, I thought that was for the PA end around shit that they killed this season by not being able to audible anyone on some plays. Whatever, if you guys want to keep it that way fine, won't do it going forward. But lets be real, we've been able to kill PA pass by blocking the HB for over a decade, last year one guy complained and one guy abused PA end around and it's a wrap even though it's not a huge deal.

It's fine man, I didn't mean and I don't think it influenced anything outside of that PA read play were I hit Bailey after you took the short cross and I hit the intermediate cross.

as i said, savage sailed those passes anyways, but it was an issue last year and i doubt they've fixed it this year. if no one does it, it's a non-issue!

So apparently next Saturday our investors (who also just bought an eSports team) are having a viewing party for the LoL world finals. I think I might go because free food and booze.

Top Bottom