• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

BigAT

GG Brent, penalties are stupid. Felt like I played pretty well beyond that, but it certainly put you in an awful spot to start.

First round bye secured for the Steelers.

DJ Bowser

GG Mcneily. Sorry if that PA on 3rd down at the end there was shitty of me being up a decent amount. Running was tough and I wanted to get the first.

brentech

GG Brent, penalties are stupid. Felt like I played pretty well beyond that, but it certainly put you in an awful spot to start.

First round bye secured for the Steelers.

At a certain point I'm sure that wasn't enjoyable for you either. Sorry AT, I checked out after my third holding call in my first 6 plays and that's on me. It broke my Madden spirits. Then later penalties were just icing on the shit cake.

In other news, I think I lost all but 1 game after I returned from vacation in week 8. Lost some really close games, but this last game was just total ass and I feel bad that I was playing in it.

BigAT

Am I missing something about contract negotiations? I'm offering what my players are asking for (and more) and I'm just constantly being rejected.

SickBoy

gg DCX. Might have been a different game without that fumble return touchdown...

There was one play that made me chuckle -- forcing it into basically no window for a completion to Ben Watson, after a handful of missed passes and drops of varying badness. That throw had no business being made, but there it was.

Grayson played way better than he did as a backup last week...

DCX

DCX
gg DCX. Might have been a different game without that fumble return touchdown...

There was one play that made me chuckle -- forcing it into basically no window for a completion to Ben Watson, after a handful of missed passes and drops of varying badness. That throw had no business being made, but there it was.

Grayson played way better than he did as a backup last week...
gg brother!

The fumble was a huge momentum turn. I thought I was doomed after Ingram going ham.

I tried hitting Julio up top like that Ben pass and no dice lol. Then I through a bad throw to Julio on the curl for the touchdown that probably should have been intercepted.

It's been an honor my friend playing you and hope things work out for you one way or another!

#wedasouth

Officially end the season with a career high 14-2 record and the number one seed in the NFC and best overall record in the league.

Julio was a beast all season and TeCo was a rock for me rushing the ball.

Defense was stout all season and the addition of all-pro MLB Darryl Washington completed the unit.

Now we wait..

DCX

BigAT

Fuck the Falcons, fuck the Texans and fuck Rinse never user controlling anything but the D-line.

Soon enough, the Bell tolls for thee.

Le+Veon+Bell+Pittsburgh+Steelers+v+New+York+lgNR2wmqQU8l.jpg

Lets preemptively 'Vance to the playoffs now! I want to throw directly to Richard Sherman!

I would love to but Trasher hasn't PM'd me since yesterday afternoon, and I need to get my game in which decides the #2 seed.

EDIT: Nvm, Rinse hasn't played yet and Titans need to play their game as it matters for playoff implications!

Smokey

I would love to but Trasher hasn't PM'd me since yesterday afternoon, and I need to get my game in which decides the #2 seed.

EDIT: Nvm, Rinse hasn't played yet and Titans need to play their game as it matters for playoff implications!

Your game probably isn't getting played tbh. Halo 5 about to drop.

DCX

DCX
Don't let them discredit a successful season by you and the Atlanta Falcons DCX.
True dat, I shouldn't listen to non playoff team noise.

#meaningfulgames

Btw, are you guys going to find out if you are having a boy or girl?

DCX

Smokey

True dat, I shouldn't listen to non playoff team noise.

#meaningfulgames

Btw, are you guys going to find out if you are having a boy or girl?

DCX

My wife wants to do it on my birthday in Dec. It's a Saturday. Celebrate two things. Cool birthday present.

I just need to know so that I can mentally prepare to raise the black Jose Altuve or do I need to be going the Serena route

My wife wants to do it on my birthday in Dec. It's a Saturday. Celebrate two things. Cool birthday present.

I just need to know so that I can mentally prepare to raise the black Jose Altuve or do I need to be going the Serena route

You want your son to play baseball?

What

Top Bottom