• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Oh god I'm gonna vomit.

snot.gif

wow both of the playoff games were pretty wild. unbelieveable seahawks/cowboys.... lol i felt so bad for bowser. seahawks get the same bullshit in this game that they do in real life!

I've attempted 0 onside kicks all season. I can't believe that worked! I can't believe Bowser didn't audible at the goal line when I called hurry up! I can't believe it took me half the game to get someone besides Cary Williams and Kam Chancellor on Dez Bryant! I can't believe its not butter!

DJ Bowser

I've attempted 0 onside kicks all season. I can't believe that worked! I can't believe Bowser didn't audible at the goal line when I called hurry up! I can't believe it took me half the game to get someone besides Cary Williams and Kam Chancellor on Dez Bryant! I can't believe its not butter!

I thought of calling the TO but didn't want to let you get a jumbo package in. I did the "run up the middle" call to the D which is why they crashed it but the first tackle got broken.

First onside kick I've seen work in Madden. How infuriating.

FJax hasn't been nearly as good for me this season as Lynch so I was afraid I might get stuffed but since I still had a TO left it was worth the gamble.

I thought for sure I was done when I didn't get that second fumble recovery.

That onside kick was insane. I didn't think it went far enough, I really expected a flag.

Hard to believe I lucked into winning a game where Wussle started 1/7. Seemed like no one but Jimmy could hold on and a bunch of throws sailed on me as well.

Gg dude. Sorry only one of us could win.

FJax hasn't been nearly as good for me this season as Lynch so I was afraid I might get stuffed but since I still had a TO left it was worth the gamble.

I thought for sure I was done when I didn't get that second fumble recovery.

That onside kick was insane. I didn't think it went far enough, I really expected a flag.

Hard to believe I lucked into winning a game where Wussle started 1/7. Seemed like no one but Jimmy could hold on and a bunch of throws sailed on me as well.

Gg dude. Sorry only one of us could win.

it didn't go far enough, but a cowboy dude hit it and once the ball is touched by receiving team it's free game.

DCX

DCX
Looks like the Falcons are on track to play the Seahawks or Rams if they advance.

Seahawks would make for a great story as it would be Dan Quinn against his former team!

Rams would be a great story as it will put mentor vs student with LJ and that beastly D.

Should be great macthups moving forward!

DCX

eznark

Banned
I wouldnt be surprised if Soccer is a way more viable athletic career option in 15-20 years.

Outside of a few markets soccer is DOA in the US. If you remove Seattle and LA the average attendance is less than the NHL (which is abysmal considering the size of venues).

Meanwhile baseball TV contracts are skyrocketing, attendance is steady/rising depending on the market and team revenues are increasing. Soccer is losing ground to baseball every year, yet people still pretend it'll be a big deal someday. Such desperate euro-fetishism

gravestorm

Neo Member
Outside of a few markets soccer is DOA in the US. If you remove Seattle and LA the average attendance is less than the NHL (which is abysmal considering the size of venues).

Meanwhile baseball TV contracts are skyrocketing, attendance is steady/rising depending on the market and team revenues are increasing. Soccer is losing ground to baseball every year, yet people still pretend it'll be a big deal someday. Such desperate euro-fetishism

We are in the only country that doesn't give a shit about soccer.

Ferny

Stayed up till 5am playing Halo Multi. So much fun.

Smokey, I carried the squad every game. Hopefully you can keep up.

Somnia

Gonna be at a conference all day. Don't know if I'll make it back home by that time, but I'll let ya know.

No worries I may be at the gym longer than normal tonight. Either way if I start single without you I will replay everything. Game apparently gets harder with more co-op, but I'm really excited to jump into Warzone and eventually Arena when I feel comfortable with the gameplay.

McNei1y

Team Up is amazing. I haven't played as a PG in years so I was struggling with CP3. I kept running down court lol. I love the whole random aspect. I want to definitely do that again if we have 10 people again.

I'll be around to play some NHL / 2K tonight. I'm not grabbing Halo until the weekend.

Also, can't wait for the draft in Madden. I believe I have first pick. I'm going QB. I've had enough of RG IR, even though his stats are decent. Dude has been injured for half the season.

Ferny

You already jump into Arena? If so where you did you place?

I don't want to jump into Arena till I feel comfortable with the new gameplay/controls so will do a lot of Warzone and campaign first tonight.

Yup. Played with my friend who isn't all that great at multi yet, but I placed in Gold since we won only 6 games.

Nightz

Was waiting for Gamefly to send me Halo, but they decided to send me Transformers. My fault for not taking it off my list, but way to troll me.

Edit: CB, AT: That quest we were trying to get last week should pop up now. Hope you've gotten more motes!

Top Bottom