• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I wouldnt be surprised if Soccer is a way more viable athletic career option in 15-20 years.

rinse82

Done my game vs CPU.

AFC East Champions! This 11-5 season is smoke and mirrors, been sooooo shit after starting 9-1

detroit-lions-playoff-banner.jpg

Smokey

oh, for some reason i thought they were having it out in time for halo 5. oh well!

i'll play with you guys tomorrow although im terrible and the gunplay looks like garbage compared to destiny

destiny has the best gun play in the industry tho. but it's MP is also trash ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Same thing happened to me that happened to you when I tried to join your session.

This is the same issue me and Soka had, it seems completely random.

The only thing I can think of is for you to directly connect your PS4 to your modem or create a DMZ for it, I'm back in my dorm so I'm stuck behind NAT 3 which has issues with some people.

I'm gonna completely power cycle my PS4 and see if that helps

Did Smokey really make a post saying he's gonna make his son a professional pitcher because his family is full of short men? @_@

Done my game vs CPU.

AFC East Champions! This 11-5 season is smoke and mirrors, been sooooo shit after starting 9-1

detroit-lions-playoff-banner.jpg
Congrats Rinse! My win against you was the most fun I've had all season.

gravestorm

Neo Member
oh, for some reason i thought they were having it out in time for halo 5. oh well!

i'll play with you guys tomorrow although im terrible and the gunplay looks like garbage compared to destiny

Microsoft is smart. They are waiting a few weeks for people to get halo into their system before they break everyone's consoles.

Trasher

This is the same issue me and Soka had, it seems completely random.

The only thing I can think of is for you to directly connect your PS4 to your modem or create a DMZ for it, I'm back in my dorm so I'm stuck behind NAT 3 which has issues with some people.

I'm gonna completely power cycle my PS4 and see if that helps
I can't directly plug in. :(

Well this sucks. I restarted and reset connection. Try again I guess.

EDIT:

I've reset my PS4 like three times.

Then I don't know what to tell you other than we can keep trying or you can try to set up a DMZ for your PS4 through your router, which might not even work, but it's the only thing I can think of that might have an effect

Bills 5 point favorites against the Bengals

Cowboys 3 point favorites against the Seahawks

Eagles 2 point favorites against the Rams

Chiefs 1 point favorites against the Titans

Top Bottom