• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Somnia

AT was it you who messaged me about Life is Strange? I don't have AIM on my phone or computer anymore so it gets sent to me through text and Bob messaged me right after you so I couldn't respond.

I have yet to do the final episode so no choice just yet, I'm waiting for a chance where I can sit down and do the entire episode in one sitting.

BigAT

AT was it you who messaged me about Life is Strange? I don't have AIM on my phone or computer anymore so it gets sent to me through text and Bob messaged me right after you so I couldn't respond.

I have yet to do the final episode so no choice just yet, I'm waiting for a chance where I can sit down and do the entire episode in one sitting.

Yeah, that was me.

I intended to do the same thing, but the last episode is fairly long so it ended up being two sessions for me.

Somnia

Yeah, that was me.

I intended to do the same thing, but the last episode is fairly long so it ended up being two sessions for me.

What are your spoiler free thoughts on the ending? A few people I've talked to really liked how it ended. The game was so good I'm nervous about it wrapping up well.

Somnia

Driveclub: Bike and something called Playstation Plus League has leaked before Sony's conference already. Plus League looks like an esports thing built into PS4?

brentech

Playing a MUT solo and just had the most Jay Cutler play ever. 1 minute left in the game. Need a TD to tie, I scramble with an open lane to the endzone, but defenders closing in.
Cutler fumbles at the quarter yard line and it's a touchback.

BigAT

To be honest I was surprised custom playbooks were a thing (I only found out after Luke told me about them after like week 11) and even more surprised that we allowed them to be used.

To be honest I was surprised custom playbooks were a thing (I only found out after Luke told me about them after like week 11) and even more surprised that we allowed them to be used.

I didn't even think about it, just foolishly assumed everyone would use a regular playbook.

So again: don't use custom playbooks!

Used a custom playbook last year, couldve sworned they were allowed. Was too lazy to make one this year, been using Denver/Miami. Good thing ive been lazy!

If you guys can sit your sorry asses on the line, I should be able to have all the formations I like in the same playbook. It's not like I'm some offensive juggernaut.

McNei1y

Ah okay. I struggle enough on offense as is. Noticing who is playing what position doesn't really affect me lol.

SCOUTING HELP: If I see a green diamond for an "undrafted" player, what is that implying? They'd be a good back up or some shit?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
D-Line play isnt getting banned this year.

It will take another year like the one where people were racking up 50 sacks or whatever stupid shit it was for it to get banned.

Smokey

Wait.

Eznark, who drops from the league completely and by extension the best QB in the game, would come back willingly to Cam Newton?

da fuk

Top Bottom