• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Nightz

All I'm getting out of this conversation is that we should play Dota.
When they get rid of the stupid hitching.

BigAT

Everyone forgets frustrated AT during the earlier days of mgaf Dota.

AT is actually helpful to me in DOTA.

Meanwhile the last time I played with Luke the last thing I heard was "Jesus Christ" followed by 30 minutes of complete silence.

Early days?

He's still like that!

While I'll certainly cop to being a total salt factory these days, I was INCREDIBLY patient and helpful at the beginning to everyone that was starting out. Probably why Pheenix looks favorably upon me where you guys don't.

It started to fade out and die as people got hundreds (or thousands) of games of experience and still did dumb things inexplicably. Also if someone clearly didn't want to listen to advice or make an effort to get better, it would get frustrating.

I would rather play a random madden game than solo queue

It started to fade out and die as people got hundreds (or thousands) of games of experience and still did dumb things inexplicably. Also if someone clearly didn't want to listen to advice or make an effort to get better, it would get frustrating.

I can relate to this

So much

Nightz

It fixed on mine. Destiny karma moves into dota for you !
It hitched twice in the bot match that I was playing but none in the real game we played. I dunno! Need to test it more.

How'd the raid go on Saturday?
Emoticon_blink.gif

While I'll certainly cop to being a total salt factory these days, I was INCREDIBLY patient and helpful at the beginning to everyone that was starting out. Probably why Pheenix looks favorably upon me where you guys don't.

Who was it that one time that kept refusing advice and then doubled down after everyone told him what he did was wrong?

Somnia

I have to say I was kind of bored with that Sony conference. Don't get me wrong they showed some stuff that I want or intrigues me like Horizon, Uncharted's multiplayer looks interesting, that Detroit game has some amazing visuals, but otherwise it felt kind of ho hum. Hopefully they are saving some stuff for PSX.

Smokey

Used Best Buy + GCU for the first time for release date delivery (halo 5). No issues and just arrived. They passed the test!

DJ Bowser

When playing coverage, ehats the timing and button(s) to make plays on the ball?

I was doing it a bit and even when I stuck with the WR, I couldn't make a play on the ball at all.

Somnia

Id say rocket league was a better multiplayer experience this year.

also dota

Dota doesn't count, only counting new games! Rocket League would be up there for sure, but I'm a shooter fan boy so I will probably lean the other way.

Top Bottom