• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Colasante

Yeah, Bread, buy a PS4. You have great taste in football teams and obscure comedy shows, why such poor taste when it comes to console selection?

brentech

Just turned in my games and got FIFA 16 preordered. Hopefully the change to midfield play is real and it's not just a zone you sprint through.

eznark

Banned
The guys I was paired up with on Saturday were playing at the same course the next day in the final tournament of the Indiana Golf Channel Amateur Tour. I am so fucking joining that next year!

http://gcamtour.com/

brentech

LMFAO with the show, when you access the website to sell cards now, you have to click a box that says "I'm not a robot" before you sell stuff. I guess the abuse went THAT far

Felix down to a 93 now. Hope you sold that bum, Crimson

I had no idea you could use the website to sell cards. Next year might be the first time I ever buy The Show two years in a row. This year I started only almost only played DD....but I didn't care to play online and still don't.
I like collecting cards, and should have just played franchise mode which is what I enjoy in almost every sports game...especially since you still earned stubs and cards. I got through 1 season, simming 3/4 of it or so, and halfway through another. Just know with Madden I won't have the time to enjoy it. Also some silly bugs, but largely like the game now that I found my groove in Franchise mode.

I just noticed that the 2k thread about pro-am is a month old and I just noticed it lol. I heard about some of the stuff I just didn't remember all the customization options.

I also saw in that thread that green shots that missed in last years game was a bug.

Ferny

as someone who doesn't give 2 shits about indie gaming, i'd take it any day of the ps4. but i'm definitely getting a ps4 anyways so i can play with more friends.

boner bros for life!
Honestly if it wasnt for this league, I'd be Xbox only. Love the controller.

rando14

LMFAO with the show, when you access the website to sell cards now, you have to click a box that says "I'm not a robot" before you sell stuff. I guess the abuse went THAT far

Felix down to a 93 now. Hope you sold that bum, Crimson

Fuck I forgot to sell that scrub!

Omg, so much disrespect...

zQsLubi.gif

JABEE

Did anyone order madden on amazon? Its showing me a thursday delivery date instead of the release date delivery on tuesday.

Im gonna have to bitch at some CS rep that only barely speaks english, i guess.
They did the same thing to me. Are you in South Jersey?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
They did the same thing to me. Are you in South Jersey?

Not even close!

When i talked to the CS rep, she said the earliest she could move it up at this point was Wednesday, so i took it. It was hard enough to get her to understand what the issue was so i didnt bother pushing further. I can wait a day.

JABEE

Not even close!

When i talked to the CS rep, she said the earliest she could move it up at this point was Wednesday, so i took it. It was hard enough to get her to understand what the issue was so i didnt bother pushing further. I can wait a day.
I sent an email and they extended my prime membership by a month. Still have to wait until Thursday.

DJ Bowser

Arrived in Memphis as my Madden is delivered to my place in South Florida today. No harm no foul as I wasn't going to bring my PS4.

Arrive, get shown around my dad's place and find that my stepsister has a PS4.

FML.

It feels great to be productive again instead of laying around all day hating yourself while waiting for stupid dotes to happen

Is your degree going to be worth the paper it's printed on by the time you get it? $20/barrel oil incoming!

I'm going to barely be able to get a job at a gas station... i will be more poor than Az!

At least he could afford an xbone on layaway
tears.gif

What year are you in? I'm looking into some things for you bruh

This is essentially my Senior year. I'm a transfer student so everything didnt line up like it should. My last year will consist of my fall and spring senior capstone and an elective. I plan on working that entire year (hopefully a CO OP)

Not even close!

I hope you got at least something out of it!

Smokey

Why are yall still ordering from amazon and not Best Buy with GCU? They do same day delivery as well plus you get the credits that come along with GCU.

Why are yall still ordering from amazon and not Best Buy with GCU? They do same day delivery as well plus you get the credits that come along with GCU.

Fuck Best Buy. Last time I did in store pick up they told me the item was ready for me. So I drive 45 mins to BB and they didn't have it. Got back home and checked my email and I see I have one from BB about my in store order being cancelled because "customer changed his mind." A couple of months later made an online preorder and didn't get it until a month and a half after release. If I lived closer to BB I'd probably take advantage of GCU though but I don't know cause they are fucking shit.

Amazon always gets my orders to me on time and gives me free stuff whenever there's any kind of problem.

Top Bottom