• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash feels like a disappointment in every given way. With one stadium and limited online options, you already see how this game is shaping up. Then you also take into account the slight changes to the formula and how little everything in the game seems to matter. The game feels like a gap filler and not a great one. It fills the niche for a Mario sports title on Wii U, but it also feels like a fall from grace at the same time. Even when compared to Mario Tennis Open, Camelot wasn't inventive or creative with this one. That makes the situation so darn depressing.

I was hoping this game would be good ):

Mrbob

I heard the Wii version is on the WiiU shop? Might pick that up instead.

Love Mario Tennis games, shame this one is garbage.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. I can't even begin to count the hours I put into the first two. Where is that preview from?

Nintendo World Report I think. There was a thread about it. I was really looking forward to the game too. Hopefully it'll go on sale for around $20 one day.

Smokey

Ford-Xbox-One-Controller-101-876x535.jpg

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller is a one-off design exercise from the Xbox Hardware team inspired by the Ford GT and the release of Forza Motorsport 6 which features the Ford GT on the cover.
Carbon Fiber case parts create rigidity and lightness in the controller, the same way it is used on the GT chassis.
Custom metallic paint job matched to Ford’s specifications.
Left thumbstick shape inspired by the GT steering wheel and angled towards the player for a more ergonomic experience. A horizontal movement limiter also ensures efficiency and accuracy in steering.
Custom paddles inspired by the steering column paddles shifters on the GT. Program them on your Xbox One to shift up, down and even to engage the clutch.
See through battery door and custom battery pack inspired by the engine compartment and EcoBoost V6 engine.
Cutaway brake and accelerator triggers reveal the impulse motors that give Forza Motorsport 6 its realistic feel.

dope variation of the elite controller

I should just retire my center in Pro am. Nothing good ever comes out of me using it lol

Especially if it means we are calling for help from the outside...

"The problem is not our offense!"
*dribble dribble dribble dribble ball stolen*

Nightz

I plan on it! I'll be on a bit later playing Destiny to try to get a few more light level so I'm not worthless if we make it to Oryx.

Also need to set up my Elgato so we can stream our raid shenanigans
You'll probably level up with the drops you get from the first few phases of the raid.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I don't know if we have a time yet. AT is one of the 6 but he has been away all day. So I don't know what time he'll be around to raid

Top Bottom