• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

rinse82

So it says I have to sign 24 players, but when I check salaries page, these guys have salaries in the 2016 column with years remaining 1.

Season 2 is 2016 no?

This confuses me

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its probably easier if i just have everyone check in to see who we have right now.

Me
DCX
Nightz

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
We're just waiting on AT at this point i think to figure out if we can or cant. Be on call everyone!

i dont know if regressions/progressions already happened. boldin is under 80 speed and i feel he was above 80 speed before but maybe i just wasn't paying attention

also in the dummy league i tested out the CB i randomly let the CPU draft for me had a 98 speed, 85 man coverage, 85 zone coverage.

however, this was at the top of the 2nd round (niners were the 2nd worst team in the simmed season!). still, i expect there will be quite a bit of decent players around

BigAT

Jumping sections...

tumblr_m28u7owmui1r8a6xoo1_r1_500.gif

LJ11

When is this thing advancing, trying to sign in to resign my guys but Franchise Servers seem down. No problem with MUT though, LOL. Garbage ass EA.

DJ Bowser

When is this thing advancing, trying to sign in to resign my guys but Franchise Servers seem down. No problem with MUT though, LOL. Garbage ass EA.
I think FMT said tomorrow night.

If there are issues, I imagine some extra time would before the 'vance wouldn't be a big issue if we draft sunday and have only 4 rounds of free agency.

tomorrow around 6 pm pst or so. if there are continuous server issues we can extend. we're also looking at a draft time of next saturday (11/7) at 12 pm pst unless a vast majority of the league has an issue with it

congrats to superbowl champ CB! I think i speak for the entire league when I say you finally didn't choke for one despite the fact that you have done it so many times before. Truly, congratulations!

And now, onto more important matters, like the offseason. League has vanced to the re-signing phase.

RE-SIGN YOUR PLAYERS NOW

NEXT VANCE: SUNDAY @ 3:30 PST (OR WHENEVER EVERY TEAM IS CONFIRMED TO HAVE RE-SIGNED THEIR PLAYERS, WHICHEVER COMES FIRST)

I'M ABOUT TO DO SOME TESTS IN A DUMMY LEAGUE TO SEE WHAT THE OTHER VANCE STAGES ARE

RE-SIGN YOUR PLAYERS

RE-SIGN YOUR PLAYERS

RE-SIGN YOUR PLAYERS

woops, 3:30 pst. i was way off! but if there are continued server problems it will obviously be extended

ok i'm making a post doing a dummy walkthrough of the offseason:

Stage 0. Re-sign Players (where we are now) - Vancing from this stage Sunday @ 3:30
Stage 1. Sign Free Agents (There is no way to scout at this point that i can see although it says scouting points?) - vancing from this stage monday @ 4 pm pst
Stage 2. Sign Free Agents/Scouting Combine (scouting available/COMBINE GRADES ARE NOW SHOWN FOR PLAYERS, THIS GIVES YOU THEIR COMBINE RESULTS SUCH AS 40 TIME ETC. AND RANKINGS THEM AMONGST THEIR PEERS) - vancing from this stage tuesday @ 4 pm pst
Stage 3. LAST WEEK OF FREE AGENCY (Scouting available as well) - vancing from this stage wednesday @ 4 pm pst
Stage 4. Final week of scouting (nothing else to do beyond that) - vancing from this stage RIGHT BEFORE THE DRAFT (Saturday @ 12 pm pst)
Stage 5. THE DRAFT (No scouting available, just Free Agent recap and the draft) - DRAFT IS @ 12 PM PST NEXT SATURDAY, 11/7
Stage 6. Automatically advances to Draft recap after the draft is done. THIS IS ALSO THE ONLY TIME YOU CAN CHANGE A PLAYERS POSITION. I tested it out and some players got an OVR stat boost, others a lowering of their stat when you moved them. When I changed them back to the original position it changed their OVR back so i dont think it really affects any of the ratings.
Step 7: Pre-season

also wanted to make special note of this

DJ Bowser

tomorrow around 6 pm pst or so. if there are continuous server issues we can extend. we're also looking at a draft time of next saturday (11/7) at 12 pm pst unless a vast majority of the league has an issue with it

11am PST, plz?

I work Saturday at 4 est. It's the busiest day of my week.

Sunday would be significantly better, but being around for the first two rounds at least would make me somewhat happy with my ability to help my team!

Edit: Visiting your local Humane Society's Facebook after drinking is a terrible idea. I want all of the dogs.

Top Bottom