• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Nightz

The last Warpriest run was pretty awesome. You guys did well figuring stuff out. The best is yet to come.

And I'm done with my re-signings.

Somnia

The last Warpriest run was pretty awesome. You guys did well figuring stuff out. The best is yet to come.

And I'm done with my re-signings.

That was the most epic timing to finish the fight lol I think we were less than seconds away from dieing to the enrage.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The raid tonight really showed off how rad that lightning gun is xur was selling. that lightning chains to everything

brentech

Didn't he know it was Daylight Savings?

cBj1LTf.png

CB3

the PS4 remote play app on mobile is pretty rad. good enough to deal with franchise shit in madden.

BigAT

Do you guys want to continue the raid at like 4:30 EST after the early games are over? There are only two late games going this afternoon and I don't think anyone's team is in them.

rinse82

Resigning your own players seems easy as fuck, if you have the cap space there's zero risk.

Much easier than last year. Glenn kept rejecting offers during the season that were double his asking price.

Now in the offseason, he took the first offer I gave him which was right at his demands.

Somnia

Do you guys want to continue the raid at like 4:30 EST after the early games are over? There are only two late games going this afternoon and I don't think anyone's team is in them.

Dallas is playing, but I would if everyone was around.

Could go during SNF also if everyone is around.

CB3

Dallas is playing, but I would if everyone was around.

Could go during SNF also if everyone is around.

I wont be home at the start of SNF but probably during it at some point. ill keep you guys updated here.

Even if we can only play a hour or two before the east coast guys have to bail its probably worth it to try and get it done before tuesday

Somnia

I wont be home at the start of SNF but probably during it at some point. ill keep you guys updated here.

Even if we can only play a hour or two before the east coast guys have to bail its probably worth it to try and get it done before tuesday

Sounds good just hit me up on AIM if I don't see a post in here about it.

also, as we approach the regular, some things to note:

1. we will be disabling certain penalties. the only penalties that will stay on are defensive offsides, defensive pass interference/holding. things like offensive holding, clipping, block in the back, face mask and rouging will be turned off.

2. curious how everyone feelks about the current game length. i feel like 6 min quarters is a little low but i remember when it was talked about before the people who responded said 6 was fine. feels like if you get down by a couple scores its really difficult to come back but maybe i just love madden so much i want to play more!

3. any sliders requests/suggestions? this is kind of tricky but i'm willing to hear anyone out

VANCED:

next vance date: Tomorrow @ 4 pm pst

Current activities: BID ON FREE AGENTS. no scouting available

p.s.

i already see an issue that some teams did not bother to resign their players (specifically, the broncos, von miller is a FA)

Somnia

VANCED:

next vance date: Tomorrow @ 4 pm pst

Current activities: BID ON FREE AGENTS. no scouting available

p.s.

i already see an issue that some teams did not bother to resign their players (specifically, the broncos, von miller is a FA)

or they let von miller go for cap reasons?

Top Bottom