• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Okay, thanks brah

also, your cap space shown on the FA page DOES take into account the rookie space you'll need and any cap penalties so it's the actual amount you can spend on FA's.

i have $5M in cap penalties O_O i'm trying to think of who i cut that would have incurred those penalties. i did cut a few guys during the season but they were just a bunch of nobodies. really wish the game would pop up that "hey you're going to get a penalty of $xx if you cut this guy!" but it doesn't

BigAT

also, your cap space shown on the FA page DOES take into account the rookie space you'll need and any cap penalties so it's the actual amount you can spend on FA's.

i have $5M in cap penalties O_O i'm trying to think of who i cut that would have incurred those penalties. i did cut a few guys during the season but they were just a bunch of nobodies. really wish the game would pop up that "hey you're going to get a penalty of $xx if you cut this guy!" but it doesn't

Maybe you should just delete your cap penalties.

ok, so to be fair we will put the league draft time to a vote. majority wins:

1. Friday (11/6) @ 6 pm pst
2. Saturday (11/7) @ 11:30 am pst
3. Sunday (11/8) @ 9 am pst

post your selection or PM me, i dont care!

First choice 1, second choice 3

Honestly, I think Friday is best because it gives us the whole weekend to get through the preseason and start the week 1 games.

Draft time tally:

Friday @ 6 pm pst: 5 (fmt, az, rinse, cb, crimson)

Saturday @ 11:30 am pst: 5 (brent, Somnia, soka, luke, ferny)

Sunday @ 9 am pst: 2 (tlbb, bowser)

Tonight while i was driving home from the library a Suburban spun out in the opposite lane, jumped the median, and slammed into the driver side of my car. After the accident i heard his engine revving so i jumped out of my car on the passenger side (I didn't know wtf the fuck was going on i was in flight mode) and the guy just drove off :(

my poor car :(

... and i have an exam tomorrow

cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png

rip shakemobile

Tonight while i was driving home from the library a Suburban spun out in the opposite lane, jumped the median, and slammed into the driver side of my car. After the accident i heard his engine revving so i jumped out of my car on the passenger side (I didn't know wtf the fuck was going on i was in flight mode) and the guy just drove off :(

cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png

rip shakemobile

holy shit!

glad you are ok brah

Sokantish

cBj1Lf.png
cBj1LTf.ng
cBj1Lf.ng
cBj1f.pg

rip shakemobile
wow, that guy is a jerk!

BigAT

cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png

rip shakemobile

#rekt

Sorry, I had to, perhaps you could use some levity right now. Jesus, you okay man? That looks awful.

Did you manage to catch his/her plates or did they bail too quickly?

brentech

God damn shake, I'm sorry. People are the worst. Hopefully the police can get in touch with this fellar.
Girl that hit my wifes car got caught on camera. Took a long time to resolve, but it eventually did.

VOTE: 2/3
Friday, there is a chance I miss the whole thing. Dunno, I'll know more tomorrow and update.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
thats shitty, but the most important thing is that you walked away from it. seems like it could have been way worse.

Ferny

I agree! #3!

Sunday FTW! No one needs preseason games anyhow.

Though Saturday would definitely beat Friday night unless I somehow get off work- FOR MADDEN!

Ugh I won't be around all day Friday. Saturday woulda been perf

Glad you're good Shake

reminder: Vance is tomorrow. it will be some time after 4 pm pst. i dont want to give an exact time because you can just swoop in and make a bid at the end.

as for me, i will make my final bids tonight and won't bid any further tomorrow (due to conflict of interest with me being the one who vances!)

Draft time tally:

Friday @ 6 pm pst: 5 (fmt, az, rinse, cb, crimson)

Saturday @ 11:30 am pst: 6 (brent, Somnia, soka, luke, bluemax, ferny)

Sunday @ 9 am pst: 3 (tlbb, bird, bowser)

ok, so to be fair we will put the league draft time to a vote. majority wins:

1. Friday (11/6) @ 6 pm pst
2. Saturday (11/7) @ 11:30 am pst
3. Sunday (11/8) @ 9 am pst

post your selection or PM me, i dont care!

2. I'm still at work at 6pm on a Friday.

Holy crap shake! Hope they catch the guy, hit and runs are bull shit!

Top Bottom