• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

brentech

There is going to be some shake up in the auction league rankings after this week. Brees and Hillman giving me the surprise upset on FMT

Draft time tally:

Friday @ 6 pm pst: 6 (fmt, pheeniks, az, rinse, cb, crimson)

Saturday @ 11:30 am pst: 9 (greg, brent, bowser, dcx, Somnia, soka, luke, bluemax, ferny)

Sunday @ 9 am pst: 2 (tlbb, bird)

DJ Bowser

Von Miller has me in green for scheme fit AND location!

I wish I knew how much that mattered, because I'm pretty sure I can't outbid the eventual $200m contract.

LJ11

Yisssss spend as much as you like on him my friend!

Because I won't be able to resign the other 50 or scrubs on my team? LOL

Fairely extended for 3 years, Donald still has 3 on his deal, Quinn on a long term deal. And I have about 45m to play with. Take 25m per Von, I still got another 20!

Because I won't be able to resign the other 50 or scrubs on my team? LOL

Fairely extended for 3 years, Donald still has 3 on his deal, Quinn on a long term deal. And I have about 45m to play with. Take 25m per Von, I still got another 20!

Nope. Don't care about your current roster either!

DCX

DCX
Free agency is getting to be a dog fight!! I like it!!

Stupid ass players didn't want to stay on a contending team.. Money hungry fucks!

I guess I need to find some youngry players to #riseup in thier place.

DCX

DJ Bowser

How long after the draft do we advance to the regular season? Sunday? Will we get a chance to play a preseason game or two Saturday night (if the draft is Saturday).

I figured out why I was having trouble with the high jumps. I think I should be good from now on. I didn't have any trouble with the first jumping puzzle.

Edit: oh shit, anno 2205 comes out tomorrow!

rinse82

Anyone have a Vizio TV?

Their 4K's are apparently pretty decent, but not sure I can trust. Looking at their 60 inch 4K TV to replace my 55 Bravia

Anyone have a Vizio TV?

Their 4K's are apparently pretty decent, but not sure I can trust. Looking at their 60 inch 4K TV to replace my 55 Bravia

Motion on them is apparently pretty shit, so if you watch a lot of fast moving things, such as sports or games, you may not be happy.

Ferny

Anyone have a Vizio TV?

Had their 55 inch 4k M series TV. Got it in May of this year and it was outstanding. TV had a great picture, especially 4k stuff on it. You might have to calibrate it a tad but it was easy adjustments you can find online. For the price, it really is a great value.

Motion on them is apparently pretty shit, so if you watch a lot of fast moving things, such as sports or games, you may not be happy.

Not at all. Games and sports were great on them. Just turn on the game mode preset or whatever and you're set. Gravestorm got one too. His was last years P model I believe but he loved the picture on it as well.

Had their 55 inch 4k M series TV. Got it in May of this year and it was outstanding. TV had a great picture, especially 4k stuff on it. You might have to calibrate it a tad but it was easy adjustments you can find online. For the price, it really is a great value.

Not at all. Games and sports were great on them. Just turn on the game mode preset or whatever and you're set. Gravestorm got one too. His was last years P model I believe but he loved the picture on it as well.

http://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/vizio/m-series-2015

Feel free to read about motion blur.

Or I could just speak on my own experience with the TV...

Except that something that may not bother you may be an issue for him. It is an objectively measured issue. He should at least know it's present with the tv.

Input lag doesn't really bother me, but if someone was looking at a TV with high input lag, I'd still let them know, because it may be an issue for them.

gravestorm

Neo Member

Ferny

Rinse, not sure how big you wanted the TV but the UN55JU6500FXZA Samsung one is like $1000 regularly and is also a pretty good set.

Top Bottom