• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

eznark

Banned
I can probably raid tonight

Maybe he wasn't telling the truth. Maybe the truth was even worse and he just threw some meat at the wolves to make sure we wouldn't go sniffing out what he was actually doing.

You think he was playing your furry game?

eznark

Banned
The
nerds.jpg
have spoken

eznark

Banned
Oh cool, Friday at 10 PM EST

Good thing NOBODY EVER GOES OUT ON A FRIDAY NIGHT OR ANYTHING.

wtf is wrong with you people

I doubt your larper buddies will mind if you're a bit late. Or just draft on an ipad pretend your tablet is an Enchanted Stone of Interdimensional Communal Exchange and gives you +10 to invincible virginity.

Ferny

I doubt your larper buddies will mind if you're a bit late. Or just draft on an ipad pretend your tablet is an Enchanted Stone of Interdimensional Communal Exchange and gives you +10 to invincible virginity.

Sounds like you know more about this than someone making fun of someone else should know. Hmmmm

rinse82

No matter what, we are all devoting hours to a fictional videogame football draft this weekend - I dont think it's only the Friday crowd that are the nerds here.

McNei1y

I'd be drinking the MILLER'S GOLDEN SUBSTANCE OF THE GODS which gives me +100 Confidence and -100 Function. Now I'll have to wait and ingest the JOSE CUERVO's SILVER SWEAT at midnight and end up with -500 Intelligence and +500 Fat Chicks.

eznark

Banned
No matter what, we are all devoting hours to a fictional videogame football draft this weekend - I dont think it's only the Friday crowd that are the nerds here.

Sunday crowd is the cool kids.

Saturday crowd is the "socially awkward but still trying" nerds.

Friday night crowd is the "I had to put a lock on the basement door so my mom would stop trying to destroy my japanime fuck pillow. I'm 36 mom, LET ME LOVE HOW I WANT" nerds.

Thursday night crowd is our fallen heroes. Our brothers in arms. Those that we will never forget and those that we will never stop fighting for. Never stop fighting the Man, AT. You were a hero. You ARE a hero.

Exactly this. I like how all the people who didn't want Friday are bitching and moaning about how we've ruined their social lives because it's on a FRIDAY NIGHT

Well I like being a family man on Saturday afternoon and I don't want to go to hell like Soka said.

Sunday crowd is the cool kids.

Saturday crowd is the "socially awkward but still trying" nerds.

Friday night crowd is the "I had to put a lock on the basement door so my mom would stop trying to destroy my japanime fuck pillow. I'm 36 mom, LET ME LOVE HOW I WANT" nerds.

Thursday night crowd is our fallen heroes. Our brothers in arms. Those that we will never forget and those that we will never stop fighting for. Never stop fighting the Man, AT. You were a hero. You ARE a hero.

You speak the truth for once

Except for that Sunday crowd thing

Splat

Nope as in I am NOT saying that, goddamn can you people not understand english?

You saying a dog isn't part of the family?
Nope (I am not saying a dog isn't part of the family.)

I have 2 dogs that are very much family members.

I am saying what the hell does being a "family man" on a Saturday afternoon with a dog entail, exactly?

Nope as in I am NOT saying that, goddamn can you people not understand english?

You saying a dog isn't part of the family?
Nope (I am not saying a dog isn't part of the family.)

I have 2 dogs that are very much family members.

I am saying what the hell does being a "family man" on a Saturday afternoon with a dog entail, exactly?

Well if you loved your family, you would take them out on Saturday afternoon.

Top Bottom