• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Everyone should totally buy the best sports game this year

Yeah well just now the game has decided to crash on launch every time. I think this is a digital issue, but I deleted the game and it's downloading again

If this shit does not work I am going to have to wait 4 weeks for it to work again as I wait for 2k and PSN to tell me to blame the other

gravestorm

Neo Member
Tonight?

Maybe he wasn't telling the truth. Maybe the truth was even worse and he just threw some meat at the wolves to make sure we wouldn't go sniffing out what he was actually doing.

I'M BATMAN

just kidding, that's in a different D&D campaign

Just kidding again.

2k reinstalling

Game successfully loaded the game you can play while installing. Hope I can actually load this when it installs...

DJ Bowser

Is splat Chinese?
1393076470807.jpg

Very triggered. Much microaggressions.

So my new case arrived last night. My graphics card and processor arrived today. Just waiting on the motherboard and RAM which are currently in...

Hodgkins Illinois?

Poops.

I conveniently woke up as my download finished

Now I find out if my play station has the same fate as wellies monitor after that one giants Eagles game

It lives!

**REMINDER FINAL FA VANCE IS AT SOMETIME AFTER 5 PM PST**

also, as always, "draft day" trades do not need to be approved! that means if there is at least one draft pick involved FROM THIS YEARS DRAFT, trades are free and open for all. you can complete these trades starting now even though they are considered "draft day" trades so as not to cause any deadline issues for people who can't show up to the draft and want to trade

as a side note, for those that aren't going to be there for the draft, my CPU test draft was pretty successful. niners CPU got me some needed players that were pretty beastly... of course, in the sim i was the #2 pick, but maybe the CPU will get you some people you need!

BigAT

as a side note, for those that aren't going to be there for the draft, my CPU test draft was pretty successful. niners CPU got me some needed players that were pretty beastly... of course, in the sim i was the #2 pick, but maybe the CPU will get you some people you need!

This was without setting up a draft board?

Somnia

Ill be around for raiding.

I'll be around at 8:30 CST if you guys can wait for me :)

Also off topic from Destiny... My 11th 1st round pick is up for trade, looking to trade down for get defensive help. Also willing to talk players I have on my roster for trades, hit me up.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'll be around at 8:30 CST if you guys can wait for me :)

Also off topic from Destiny... My 11th 1st round pick is up for trade, looking to trade down for get defensive help. Also willing to talk players I have on my roster for trades, hit me up.

What positions my dear friend

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
RE, DT, LE, MLB and SS are my more needed positions.

CB.... ,|,,

I never had to watch you fail a platforming section over and over again. For that, I want you to be in the raid! But we also have to need to start as soon as possible on these things because of east coast people.

Somnia

I never had to watch you fail a platforming section over and over again. For that, I want you to be in the raid! But we also have to need to start as soon as possible on these things because of east coast people.

Oh I understand, if you get 6 just go. I'm sure someone will drop eventually!

Top Bottom