• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

GIT EM SOKA!!

also, fuck you ian williams! i gave this asshole a $10m offer before he hit FA and it wasn't enough. now he signs with the steelers for half that!

i didn't get many of my guys. kind of reeled my offers back in on mayo and yanda. just couldn't justify paying close to $20m per year for a 31 year old guard even though im sure it would've been fine overall.

p.s.

you're dead to me somnia! stealing my trash RT! now the right side of my line is completely and totally fucked

GIT EM SOKA!!

also, fuck you ian williams! i gave this asshole a $10m offer before he hit FA and it wasn't enough. now he signs with the steelers for half that!

i didn't get many of my guys. kind of reeled my offers back in on mayo and yanda. just couldn't justify paying close to $20m per year for a 31 year old guard even though im sure it would've been fine overall.

p.s.

you're dead to me somnia! stealing my trash RT! now the right side of my line is completely and totally fucked

Yea, a lot of the players I was looking at were in their late 20's or 30's asking for 4 year deals, meaning cutting them was gonna create insane dead cap.

Players like Spikes asking for a five year deal just wasn't gonna happen.

Sokantish

7 years 186 mil.

amazing

Yeah, it wouldn't let me increase the salary anymore, said it was the most a player could get. So LJ and I had to fight it out by increasing his bonus

Business*

*camping on your PS4 increasing bids by .5 million

I don't think you have the cap space for an 8 million penalty with Hayes.

tumblr_lthp73JYcp1qequos.gif

LJ11

Man, worked late, commuting as we speak and I couldn't outbid at the last moment. Lost out as usual. I don't think I've signed anyone worthwhile since Matthieu in the final year.

I was able to grab a RG and 2 CB's in the mid 70's.

The good thing though is the CB's only issues are awareness which is dirt cheap, and they are 90+ speed.

In the end I made small improvements in my D during the FA mid season and patched some holes to grow my D for this season. Nothing major, was able to resign a few people and will need some cap to keep some more players this year.

BigAT

When does free agency open back up, following the draft? Need to fill out depth with some bodies.

Game requires you to have 53 I hope? Don't need any Soka to be the new Ram.

When does free agency open back up, following the draft? Need to fill out depth with some bodies.

Yeah it always opens up after the draft. Did they ever fix the UDFA pool having players that were better than those in the draft?

Sokantish

Don't worry, I'll hit 53. Only need to sign one more player after the draft!

Anyone worth a shit in FA is probably being overpaid by a metric fuckton.

But I guess that's kinda real life as well :/

The Patriot way (of being a cheap fuck) is simply in my DNA I guess!

Top Bottom