• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I am taking my talents to Xbox One for Black Ops III. I will be joining forces with Ferny and Somnia.

Im sure all the PS4 black ops players will be very sad.

Wait a second..... There are no PS4 black ops players!

BigAT

7DifKA2.gif

DJ Bowser

What do you need in return

Prolly draft picks. I want to stock and consolidate them into slightly higher ones so I can draft and fail to develop a bunch of trash rookies.

I also would like to trade Joseph Randle for a late pick. He's 78 OVR. I was going to cut him then I looked at a lot of people's rosters and most RB corps are trash.

Edit: Lael Collins is off the market and it disappointed to be a member of the 49ers.

anyone interested in Carlos Hyde OR Jarryd Hayne? I will only trade one of them, and they are nearly even on stats. here are the important ones:

Speed:
Hyde - 85
Hayne - 87

Acceleration:
hyde - 86
Hayne - 88

Ball carrier vision:
Hyde - 87
Hayne - 87

Trucking:
Hyde - 93
Hayne - 90

Kick return:
Hayne - 93!

Ferny

anyone interested in Carlos Hyde OR Jarryd Hayne? I will only trade one of them, and they are nearly even on stats. here are the important ones:

Speed:
Hyde - 85
Hayne - 87

Acceleration:
hyde - 86
Hayne - 88

Ball carrier vision:
Hyde - 87
Hayne - 87

Trucking:
Hyde - 93
Hayne - 90

Kick return:
Hayne - 93!
What are you looking for in return for hyde?

DJ Bowser

Wow Bowser

you make a deal with the niners before even talking to me?

it's over

He intimidated me into making the deal immediately.

He led me to believe I could use my custom playbook! :'(

Edit: I probably should have waited. If I could have gotten your 2nd, that would have been of more value than the 49ers.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Everyone knows the way to get the best deal is to make sure no one knows the player is available then negotiate with only one person

He intimidated me into making the deal immediately.

He led me to believe I could use my custom playbook! :'(

Edit: I probably should have waited. If I could have gotten your 2nd, that would have been of more value than the 49ers.

phee has two 2nd's. i highly doubt he would have given up his higher 2nd but no one can say!

I have too much Catholic school guilt.

If I'm negotiating with someone I feel guilty if I make them wait to see what I can get from someone else. Makes me feel like a bad guy.

Catholic school ruined me :(

Also, rimjobs.

sounds like you need to take TheLostBigBoss's Negotiating Skills Course!

With special guests Phee and Gravestorm

Watch as I show you the true power of negotiating using the housing simulator, Monopoly!

no refunds

BigAT

Everyone knows the way to get the best deal is to make sure no one knows the player is available then negotiate with only one person

The amount of times this actually happens still blows my fucking mind. I feel like 75% of the trades in the league are done like this.

Top Bottom