• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

I'm sorry LBB that was uncalled for. I hope we can still be frenemies.

KH9.gif

Somnia

I'm a no go for the Destiny raid tonight, completely forgot about helping out with the COD late launch tonight. :( guys will need to find a representative for me on Oryx!

At least we know we can get to Oryx pretty fucking fast now.

eznark

Banned
Played a couple crucible matches to get legendary marks (I guess that's kind of pointless now too since there is nothing I can buy that is an upgrade!). First match guy goes AFK end up like 1-18 and gets a 287 boot drop.

I got some strange coins.

Fuck. Destiny.

BigAT

Played a couple crucible matches to get legendary marks (I guess that's kind of pointless now too since there is nothing I can buy that is an upgrade!). First match guy goes AFK end up like 1-18 and gets a 287 boot drop.

I got some strange coins.

Fuck. Destiny.

You can still use them to buy Legendary Engrams from the Cryptarch which could potentially be upgrades.

eznark

Banned
You can still use them to buy Legendary Engrams from the Cryptarch which could potentially be upgrades.

I don't think I have enough kafloozies for the Silencer to convert the Legendary Engrams into usable Gash Shards to upgrade my secondary sidearm which is really holding up my light level despite having pretty much maxed the light levels on my Exotic cape. I think what I probably need to do is grind Bullshicity from the Evolved Strike playlist on the Dreadnaught in order to farm Beetlejuice which I think (please correct me if I am wrong here, this is where it gets confusing) I can take to my Faction Leader who will then convert them into Strange Coins which can be used to purchase purple engrams which I can then take to Xur who will transmute them into alabaster almonds which I can trade to the Villager for an upgrade which will make my Year 1 Exotic Handgun (Finger Banger or something?) max level so that I can feed it to my year 2 rare assault rifle by dismantling it into weapon bits, venus juice and glowy shit. The problem with that strategy is that Xur is only available on quarter moons from 3:43 am to sunrise.

Pretty sure that will get me like 18% of the way to Light Level 185 from 184.

BigAT

did you guys beat whatever you played last night?

Most of it, one boss left to go. Things started to go smoother towards the end of the night thankfully.

Az not getting randomly picked at all for the Daughers = #soblessed

Most of it, one boss left to go. Things started to go smoother towards the end of the night thankfully.

Az not getting randomly picked at all for the Daughers = #soblessed

IT WOULD'VE BEEN FINE.

At least I wasn't the last one on the final jumping puzzle.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Guys the #10 overall pick is still available if anyone wants it. I am looking for picks or LBs

I am also willing to move most anyone on the team.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'd be willing to move my pair of 2nds (I have a 35th and Smokey's second) for your 1st!

This is like when guys were offering me 3rd rounders for Odell.

FMT after the draft please don't advance right away. It's the only chance we get to edit player positions

actually can we wait a whole day to vance, or like 12 hours?

Some of us won't be at the draft, and it would be a double whammy to miss the draft AND get fucked on missing any left over FA signings.

This is like when guys were offering me 3rd rounders for Odell.

FMT after the draft please don't advance right away. It's the only chance we get to edit player positions

You know what? I offered you a high second and another second. That's not a third rounder. It's better than a third rounder.

actually can we wait a whole day to vance, or like 12 hours?

Some of us won't be at the draft, and it would be a double whammy to miss the draft AND get fucked on missing any left over FA signings.

There's no more signings. In fact, the screen it is on now is completely pointless. We should just advance and start getting the board up for people to view.

Oh never mind people are talking about after the draft.

Yeah I think we should leave up player position stuff for at least 24 hours. Preferably 12 if those who missed the draft can get in on Saturday morning and take care of it.

You know what? I offered you a high second and another second. That's not a third rounder. It's better than a third rounder.

There's no more signings. In fact, the screen it is on now is completely pointless. We should just advance and start getting the board up for people to view.

FA opens up after draft day, that's what I'm saying.

Also, reminder. I'm selling all my draft picks. Looking for some decent run stop LB's or a good coverage safety.

This is what I'm thinking:

1. Friday night draft, upon finishing we can change player positions...maybe sign free agents?
2. Saturday afternoon/night advance from changing player positions/free agents to the beginning of the pre-season
3. Blow through pre-season/advance to beginning of season sometime Sunday?

It would be a whole lot better if people could just make all their cuts and signs and get their rosters to 53 by the end of Saturday though. Like when you go to change player positions, I imagine that free agency will be open, but I'll use the dummy league to test if this is possible. I think if we can get people to do change positions, sign FA to get to 53 or make cuts, all by Saturday night, that'd be great and we could possibly advance to the beginning of the year at the end of Saturday

FA opens up after draft day, that's what I'm saying.

Also, reminder. I'm selling all my draft picks. Looking for some decent run stop LB's or a good coverage safety.

I have Kevin Minter and Sean Weatherspoon both available now that I have Jerod Mayo

This is what I'm thinking:

1. Friday night draft, upon finishing we can change player positions...maybe sign free agents?
2. Saturday afternoon/night advance from changing player positions/free agents to the beginning of the pre-season
3. Blow through pre-season/advance to beginning of season sometime Sunday?

It would be a whole lot better if people could just make all their cuts and signs and get their rosters to 53 by the end of Saturday though. Like when you go to change player positions, I imagine that free agency will be open, but I'll use the dummy league to test if this is possible. I think if we can get people to do change positions, sign FA to get to 53 or make cuts, all by Saturday night, that'd be great and we could possibly advance to the beginning of the year at the end of Saturday

I have Kevin Minter and Sean Weatherspoon both available now that I have Jerod Mayo

those LB's aren't an upgrade from what I have.

only player I'm interested in is Tyrann Mathieu (FS), will be willing to trade one of my FS as player compensation including draft picks

those LB's aren't an upgrade from what I have.

only player I'm interested in is Tyrann Mathieu (FS), will be willing to trade one of my FS as player compensation including draft picks

I hate to break it to you but

Honey Badger would require a 1st rounder

Don't think you'll fork that over

Also I didn't scout FS at all so that kind of makes me uncomfortable anyways

Top Bottom