• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

brentech

.......why did I think we were advancing tonight? I need my CBs back...

tumblr_mf9c33Hutf1rlc8ibo1_500.gif

Birdman02

Think I am going to do better work on draft prep this season. I think I cut all but my 1st rd pick....6 of the other 7 picks were auto drafted.

Somnia

Think I am going to do better work on draft prep this season. I think I cut all but my 1st rd pick....6 of the other 7 picks were auto drafted.

Now that I can actually scout a whole season and shit I am too. I didn't look close enough and got some ehhh picks. I did get a decent DT that hopefully can improve, but these XP gains are stupid.

LukeSmith

Is this the most hockey you have ever watched?

I typically watch some NHL playoffs and usually keep abreast on who is leading the league in scoring, etc throughout the season.

However, shipping games the last two years cut into my NHL/NBA playoffs viewing

eznark

Banned
I typically watch some NHL playoffs and usually keep abreast on who is leading the league in scoring, etc throughout the season.

However, shipping games the last two years cut into my NHL/NBA playoffs viewing

I'm playing for the first time in about 8 years on Thanksgiving then joining a mens league. I'll try to have someone strim.

eznark

Banned
Do you have an NHL team that you root for?

No. Not really. Right now it's the Sharks because of Pavelski. I watch a fair bit and just root for whoever has a Badger, or root against any Gophers/Sioux. Generally using those two criteria I can find a rooting interest in any game.

I'm trying to get more into the Blue Jackets but God....they are awful.

brentech

No. Not really. Right now it's the Sharks because of Pavelski. I watch a fair bit and just root for whoever has a Badger, or root against any Gophers/Sioux. Generally using those two criteria I can find a rooting interest in any game.

I'm trying to get more into the Blue Jackets but God....they are awful.

Lol, yeah. My in-laws have partial season tickets to the Lake Erie Monsters and now they are affiliated with the Blue Jackets since the shift. I hear nothing good is coming out of there.

eznark

Banned
Lol, yeah. My in-laws have partial season tickets to the Lake Erie Monsters and now they are affiliated with the Blue Jackets since the shift. I hear nothing good is coming out of there.

I have some high hopes with Tortorella in there now. I think I am going to head up with the kids on Saturday.

brentech

I have some high hopes with Tortorella in there now. I think I am going to head up with the kids on Saturday.

I don't follow NHL much myself, so I had to look him up and found this: "The first coaching change of the NHL season brought on the return of John Tortorella as he attempts to turn around what has started as a dumpster fire of a season in Columbus".
Amazing.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Didn't he just get the Rangers to the finals a few years ago?

The conference championship. They lost to the devils in 7. Brutal.

I liked Torts but A) it was brutal to watch at times since it was just grinding and B) His dog house was worse than Coughlins which buried a lot of young guys. His style just doesn't work anymore, and whats worse is that they kept trying to fit square pegs in round holes with his system. They brought over Nash expecting a big time scorer but it didnt work.

LJ11

Phee, lets do this game tomorrow, not feeling like Madden tonight.

Is there anything worse than Bama vs LSU. Setting football back half a century. Garbage, how people get up for this game is beyond me.

JABEE

One of my scrub linebackers broke TY Hilton.

Front seven had no answer for the Gandyman and Ivory.

When they weren't ramming it up the middle, they were beating me with wheel routes.

Is there anything worse than Bama vs LSU. Setting football back half a century. Garbage, how people get up for this game is beyond me.

Sure, what time's good for you?

I can play during the game, it's whatever

I just don't understand how year in and year out LSU seems to have a ton of NFL talent on defense, NFL caliber RBs, WRs and offensive line and then somehow can't find a quarterback worth two shits.

Splat

gg drizz, your team completely shit the bed trying to make tackles for some reason. You sounded on mic very closely to how i would have, in the same situation, heh

jesus christ xbl is a piece of shit on xbone. so i'm in the middle of a halo warzone game random and i get invites from bread/ferny to join. cool, once i'm done ill join. so then i finish up and where did the invites go? i dont know! ok, pull up friends list (which by the way i have to fucking "snap" to show opening up a whole new app or i have to completely leave the game and open up the new app) and i see them both on. fine, so then i click and the "join party" button is greyed out. why? i can't join them directly and the invites they sent have disappeared

i hope the new xbl isn't such a piece of garbage. say what you want about psn, but at least joining a party/chat is extremely simple and quick

Bread

Banned
jesus christ xbl is a piece of shit on xbone. so i'm in the middle of a halo warzone game random and i get invites from bread/ferny to join. cool, once i'm done ill join. so then i finish up and where did the invites go? i dont know! ok, pull up friends list (which by the way i have to fucking "snap" to show opening up a whole new app or i have to completely leave the game and open up the new app) and i see them both on. fine, so then i click and the "join party" button is greyed out. why? i can't join them directly and the invites they sent have disappeared

i hope the new xbl isn't such a piece of garbage. say what you want about psn, but at least joining a party/chat is extremely simple and quick
join our party scrub!

Gg Splat. Classic torrential rain early season Miami game. Lots of weird plays both sides. That one screen was ridiculous. But so was Tannehill threading the needle for my 2nd TD. Thought I was gonna win when I picked you off with Misi towards the end of the half. I really hate my rookies lol. At least I don't have Wake do House makes a little sense even tho #50 was always fine.

Tannehill: 63.0, 14/25, 126 yds, 2 TDs, 2 INTs
Miller: 14 carries, 44 yds, 1 Fumble // 2 rec, 8 yds
Cameron: 6 rec, 67 yds, 2 TDs
Misi: 5 Tkls, 1 TfL, 1 INT

Howell: 133.2, 14/19, 3 TDs, 1 INT
Hill: 23 carries, 119 yds, 1 TD // 1 rec, 14 yds
Green: 4 rec, 136 yds, 1 TD
Iloka: 2 Tkls, 1 INT, 1 FR

Splat

Gg Splat. Classic torrential rain early season Miami game. Lots of weird plays both sides. That one screen was ridiculous. But so was Tannehill threading the needle for my 2nd TD. Thought I was gonna win when I picked you off with Misi towards the end of the half. I really hate my rookies lol. At least I don't have Wake do House makes a little sense even tho #50 was always fine.

Tannehill: 63.0, 14/25, 126 yds, 2 TDs, 2 INTs
Miller: 14 carries, 44 yds, 1 Fumble // 2 rec, 8 yds
Cameron: 6 rec, 67 yds, 2 TDs
Misi: 5 Tkls, 1 TfL, 1 INT

Howell: 133.2, 14/19, 3 TDs, 1 INT
Hill: 23 carries, 119 yds, 1 TD // 1 rec, 14 yds
Green: 4 rec, 136 yds, 1 TD
Iloka: 2 Tkls, 1 INT, 1 FR

Haha yeah, that TD pass where both my D in zone bracketing him just froze like deer in headlights was stupid, but not as stupid as that screen

Top Bottom