• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

gg DM. i kept a safety over the top on evans like 95% of the game because that motherfucker brings almost everything down. also, why did you have bradshaw in there on some of the plays and not martin? seems like martin is the better player!

p.s.

we only have 2 games left. i think skins/bears is happening tomorrow. idk about pats/steelers

p.s.2

thx for foster smokey!

LukeSmith

is there a comprehensive list somewhere of banned stuff?

I really don't read the thread like I did when I wore a younger man's clothes, but in years past I've checked the RB on PA into blocking when it's clear I'm getting blitzed, because it's a sim league and that's what Peyton would do

DJ Bowser

I really don't read the read like I did when I wore a younger man's clothes, but in years past I've checked the RB on PA into blocking when it's clear I'm getting blitzed, because it's a sim league and that's what Peyton would do

Unfortunately, Peyton plays in reality where defensive players react to what is happening rather than what is programmed into the original play design.

I can't speak for what all is banned because I don't know the nano-blitzes and refined ways of cheating these sleaze balls have concocted. I'm but a simple man with a simple offense.

I really don't read the read like I did when I wore a younger man's clothes, but in years past I've checked the RB on PA into blocking when it's clear I'm getting blitzed, because it's a sim league and that's what Peyton would do

the problem with this is that the defense still "sees" it as a playaction (at least that is what happened last year and based on what i've seen this year it's no different), whether the action happens or not. as you can imagine, that would give a huge advantage to the offense. i'll play a full game against my best friend soka or anyone else and test it out/review footage on twitch to see if anything has changed. based on what i've seen, it hasn't. if i am just imagining things, and this actually isn't an issue, then we can revisit it. the same with PA cancel. caused some issues with the defensive logic last year as well and i haven't seen anyone run it this year

Somnia

Reminder: We NEED to finish the raid tomorrow. I cant sit through those jumping sections again. I think AT is back from wherever he was over the weekend. Grave/AZ/Somnia/Nightz be ready!

I'm working the Fallout launch so I won't be on tonight my friend :(

DCX please step up and take my spot for the better good... or even Luke!

eznark

Banned
I don't know if I have it in me to play Fallout. I can't even make myself play through the witcher and that's the best video game universe around.

Ferny

Reminder: We NEED to finish the raid tomorrow. I cant sit through those jumping sections again. I think AT is back from wherever he was over the weekend. Grave/AZ/Somnia/Nightz be ready!

I'm there bud. 190 light level!

You guys can carry me like I carry Smokey in Blops zombies and Halo!

vpbx3IU.png

Bread and I just putting the team on our back.

Somnia

I'm there bud. 190 light level!

You guys can carry me like I carry Smokey in Blops zombies and Halo!

Bread and I just putting the team on our back.

Hit me Tuesday/Wednesday if you guys want to do Halo or COD multi. I'll be on Tomb Raider till I beat it, but if we have a full group I'll stop to do some multi.

BigAT

Got back home yesterday, hadn't heard anything from Cola. PMed him this morning, still waiting to hear back from him.

Somnia

Yo John Leguizamo, Peter Stormare and Lance Reddick join the cast of John Wick 2.

Ian McShane is confirmed to return also.

BigAT

Yo John Leguizamo, Peter Stormare and Lance Reddick join the cast of John Wick 2.

Ian McShane is confirmed to return also.

Wasn't Lance Reddick in the first one?

Preemptive fuck you to FMT for whatever drivel opinion he will spout eventually.

Wasn't Lance Reddick in the first one?

Preemptive fuck you to FMT for whatever drivel opinion he will spout eventually.

U can't stop Jon Wick II. 1 time he was in world War 2 and there were 2 billion nazi soldiers coming after his dog and he killed them all, Hitler included, with a rubberband and a DVD of valkyrie. Incredible

Top Bottom