• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

DJ Bowser

GG Somnia. The score isn't really indicative of how close it was. I couldn't believe that I got multiple fumbles in a game and that pick-6 was the sort of bad luck I thought only happened to me.

That first quarter was a defensive struggle- glad we managed to get some points on the board later.

Somnia

GG Somnia. The score isn't really indicative of how close it was. I couldn't believe that I got multiple fumbles in a game and that pick-6 was the sort of bad luck I thought only happened to me.

That first quarter was a defensive struggle- glad we managed to get some points on the board later.

GG man, really felt like the CPU wanted to fuck me over with those fumbles lol

Somnia

Really felt like I got my offense going in the 2nd half, now if I can just replicate that the entire game.

That new WR of yours is a beast.

Birdman02

GG Trasher. Looked like it was going to be a shootout at the start. You really held my offense in check but my D was able to get a couple of quick turnovers and it just spiraled down from there.

My rookie MLB had a monster game with 3 picks (2 user picks)!

Trasher

Trasher, can you play our game now?

Sorry it took me so long to join. My depth chart was in tatters after the offseason. Had to sign 15 players lol. Megatron was running around on special teams which was great and then wasn't out on offense as much cause he was gassed.

Yeah, I should basically never throw the ball when there's any bit of lag. Every bullet pass I tried was picked it seemed even when I was trying to throw away from your defenders.

rinse82

GG Trasher. Looked like it was going to be a shootout at the start. You really held my offense in check but my D was able to get a couple of quick turnovers and it just spiraled down from there.

My rookie MLB had a monster game with 3 picks (2 user picks)!

Same with my rookie MLB Donaldson, 3 picks!

Jack Donaldson da gawd

Same with my rookie MLB Donaldson, 3 picks!

Jack Donaldson da gawd

lmfao

I had no idea you had a player named Jack Donaldson. I thought everybody was talking about JOSH donaldson in the chat lol

I don't have a rookie MLB. I have an overpaid one from free agency!

brentech

Sooo, should I just dismantle exotics that I'm not using? I had the lvl 40 helm of insight, but just had an exotic engram that was for the Gauntlet slot and it's base defense is better.
I think dismantling is the right answer, but just want to make sure.
Up to 282 light now.

Nightz

Sooo, should I just dismantle exotics that I'm not using? I had the lvl 40 helm of insight, but just had an exotic engram that was for the Gauntlet slot and it's base defense is better.
I think dismantling is the right answer, but just want to make sure.
Up to 282 light now.

You can use them as infusion fodder if you need to level your equipment up. Otherwise yeah, dismantle for exotic shards.

LJ would it be cool if we started closer to 8:30 ET? This Heat game is pretty close and I'd like to watch the end, if not whatever it's a November game

brentech

In my offline simulation league I just drafted the #1 true talent player with the 124th pick.
I figured he was good, but not this good. DT that was 13th in position bench reps.

eznark

Banned
sick.gif

LJ11

Good game Phee, not sure what happened on that long TD pass you threw, no clue why my db wasn't in press. Good shit though, lots of traffic and it go through. QB hurt again. Glad we can't kill PA too, knew a sack was coming deep in my own territory but had to eat because stock audibles are trash in that book.

gg man that was tight to the end. tavon's speed had me worried every play

and my kicker is pure fucking trash. can't make a 53 yarder on full power with no wind!??

LJ11

and my kicker is pure fucking trash. can't make a 53 yarder on full power with no wind!??

I barely made the 57 yarder with Legatron, hit it perfect too. Range kind of nerfed this year.

Good game Phee, not sure what happened on that long TD pass you threw, no clue why my db wasn't in press. Good shit though, lots of traffic and it go through. QB hurt again. Glad we can't kill PA too, knew a sack was coming deep in my own territory but had to eat because stock audibles are trash in that book.

you have no other pass plays you want to use besides one with a PA!?

i told you! zurelin has like a 99 kpw

LJ11

you have no other pass plays you want to use besides one with a PA!?

It's about route combos, and not all route combos are equal. I just want flexibility. It's just ridiculous that I'm PA on 3rd and 13 because I like the deep post route that does a good job against man coverage. Won't bring it up again captain!

DJ Bowser

It's about route combos, and not all route combos are equal. I just want flexibility. It's just ridiculous that I'm PA on 3rd and 13 because I like the deep post route that does a good job against man coverage. Won't bring it up again captain!
This is why we should have custom playbooks!

Route combos that don't necessitate PA... and such!

but in that situation you are getting the benefit of the PA without the danger of a PA (the time it takes to complete the action). that's why it's banned. i'm not trying to justify it, it's stupid that it would even be an issue but that's tiburon for you.

there isn't an audible for the deep post route?

Smokey

GG Pete

Landrum solid in his debut. Had a nice scramble and some good throws. Rookie RB Gibson had an alright day rushing (made up by McFadden's contributions) but his KR/PR game was gud.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Reminder: We NEED to finish the raid tomorrow. I cant sit through those jumping sections again. I think AT is back from wherever he was over the weekend. Grave/AZ/Somnia/Nightz be ready!

Top Bottom