• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

brentech

How about also being able to post in the thread from time to time that they posted interest in the league to begin with?
This 1000 times. It takes like 20 seconds of your time to acknowledge who you're playing here. I shouldn't have to seek someone out on 3 platforms to get a game worked out.

This 1000 times. It takes like 20 seconds of your time to acknowledge who you're playing here. I shouldn't have to seek someone out on 3 platforms to get a game worked out.

It was good times when I was running the MLB league, told people over and over again that I would update the schedule in the OP after every game was done so they could see their schedules/opponents, yet people would pop into the thread and ask "Who do I play?"

Sometimes what happens here isn't too far from that!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Yo John Leguizamo, Peter Stormare and Lance Reddick join the cast of John Wick 2.

Ian McShane is confirmed to return also.

I loved the first. This second movie should never happen.

Though those are some actors i would expect to see in that kind of movie.

Ferny

I'll also not understand how there are members of this league who are SUPER active in other threads, yet never post here to schedule a game.

IT BAFFLES MY MIND

I'll also not understand how there are members of this league who are SUPER active in other threads, yet never post here to schedule a game.

IT BAFFLES MY MIND

Ml1LhXG.gif

CB3

Will people be ready at 5pst/8est for the raid?

If dcx can't make it we'll have nightz get a random from the destiny thread

McNei1y

Another Madden game I'm winning that unfolds when it freezes. And then my dude who was having a game throws four picks the next game and add two fumbles to that. Fml

Mrbob

But you didnt have time for madden so im sure you wont have time for that.

Gotta make time for Fallout 4.

I might be back in Madden mid December if the league is still going and some guys drop. At least for one season if it can be knocked out in about six weeks.

rinse i probably need to start at 6:15 pst at the latest tonight. forgot i told my wife i'd go to dinner with some friends O_O

if that doesn't work i'm free anytime tomorrow after 4 pm pst

i see both AT and cola are on but not playing yet, i'm assuming it'll be happening soon.

i have to go to the store in a moment to buy a birthday gift for said dinner party tonight so CB/phee if they are done before i'm back pls vance (i'm probably talking to phee as cb is going to raid)

i see both AT and cola are on but not playing yet, i'm assuming it'll be happening soon.

i have to go to the store in a moment to buy a birthday gift for said dinner party tonight so CB/phee if they are done before i'm back pls vance (i'm probably talking to phee as cb is going to raid)

I have a kid here till 7:30 CT or so and then I can go do the vance dance after

CB3

birdman depending on how this raid goes ill be around to play at some point tonight if you are around.

Top Bottom