• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Look at you trying to prey on me after a L

what his attributes look like doe

re·gres·sion
rəˈɡreSH(ə)n/
noun
a return to a former or less developed state.
STATISTICS
a measure of the relation between the mean value of one variable (e.g., output) and corresponding values of other variables (e.g., time and cost).

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
We're gonna talk about this throwing hand shit. FMT has been playing on his jumping to conclusions mat a bit too much. STAY TUNED

re·gres·sion
rəˈɡreSH(ə)n/
noun
a return to a former or less developed state.
STATISTICS
a measure of the relation between the mean value of one variable (e.g., output) and corresponding values of other variables (e.g., time and cost).

stfu
1) Acronym used for the phrase "shut the fuck up" for efficiency reasons.

Example : Please stfu because I am trying to swindle Smokey.

Smokey

Crimson here you go

1446987115_main_Dark_Souls_III_Prestige_Edition.jpg

Prestige Edition

A copy of Dark Souls III
Collector’s Box
Metal Case
40cm Lord of Cinder Figurine
A4 Hardcover Artbook
Soundtrack
Cloth Game Map
3X Iron-On Patches

i saw you Platinumed DS2

Apparently he got auto released at the end of pre-season (weird I thought I had 53 players) and now he's just gone. That sucks, he wasn't great but he had some promise.

Crimson here you go

Prestige Edition

A copy of Dark Souls III
Collector’s Box
Metal Case
40cm Lord of Cinder Figurine
A4 Hardcover Artbook
Soundtrack
Cloth Game Map
3X Iron-On Patches

i saw you Platinumed DS2

That shit is gonna cost way too much just gonna get the regular version for $48 from BB.

And it was DS1 that I platinumed

CB is mad he didn't know that you can edit a player's preferred hand, so for years he was stuck with a lefty and now he wants everyone else to feel his pain because he didn't bother to google search anything.

Got to love it when an hour earlier you're giving another league member shit for something shady, meanwhile changing a guy's handedness is totally ok.

LJ11

Never played with a lefty QB until MUT last season, zero difference to me, except on rollouts but I never rollout.

Edit: No one gives a shit but a ton of new MUT content dropping tomorrow through Friday! Was lazy and didn't sell some of my invested cards, the Schefter Superstars, trying to dump now before EA drops All Madden packs and rams the rod up my ass. Bought cheap so $ will be made. My kicker investment yielded 300k. I should have double maybe triple the coin, but I'm too risk averse even though I know what to do.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
does fmt even have power

Phee does the tough work. Goes searching for people when a game needs to be played or when we need to find out if offseason tasks have been accomplished for each person so we can advance. Its very useful at times.

FMT hits the highest highs (keeping this league running at all with 32 people is nothing short of a miracle sometimes), and the lowest lows (kicking someone out of the league before actually booting him. we all witnessed how that turned out)

I try and cross the T's, dot the I's, and swoop in when he says something like "yeah, you can totally change throwing hands its cool bro. it doesnt even effect ratings!"

man I can't believe I fucked up that Jermaine Gresham drop. I think he should have caught it, but I did think I had a good window for a RAC to ensure the FG. I should have just gone the safe route for a possession catch and taken the chunk of yards

Decisions, decisions

Top Bottom