• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

man I can't believe I fucked up that Jermaine Gresham drop. I think he should have caught it, but I did think I had a good window for a RAC to ensure the FG. I should have just gone the safe route for a possession catch and taken the chunk of yards

Decisions, decisions

That drop was very costly, although Kam did make a decent play. I had zone coverage and the verts was a good call against it.

I was pretty annoyed at that roll out TD. It just felt like my AI didn't respond properly at all.

I had far too many third downs result in sacks, my line still sucks at pass blocking. I tried to compensate later in the game by calling slants but Graham got tackled.

Smokey

So I put together my new PC, turn it on AND the fan starts then stops and nothing else happens.

Did I fuck it up?

Do you see any codes on your motherboard?
Make sure everything is seated properly.
Do you have the 12 pin ATX AND the CPU 4/8 pin connected on the motherboard?
Make sure the motherboard is sitting on the standoffs and that you didn't accidentally miss one.

If yes to all I'd disassemble and start with the basics. One/Two sticks of RAM. Run video through the iGPU vs 970. Rinse repeat until you can potentially identify the issue.

McNei1y

In my fit of rage, I forgot to say GG to TLBB. The second time around, your zone was everywhere. My impatience definitely got the best of me. Also, your run D was every where. Whenever I saw one gap open up, some dude (whether it was controlled by you or not) always seemed to fill it. Really wanted that first game to at least end on the right terms for many reasons. Our QBs looked real good, it was a very close game, etc.

holy shit my team pulled through on fantasy (baring any stat correction)

amazing.

In my fit of rage, I forgot to say GG to TLBB. The second time around, your zone was everywhere. My impatience definitely got the best of me. Also, your run D was every where. Whenever I saw one gap open up, some dude (whether it was controlled by you or not) always seemed to fill it. Really wanted that first game to at least end on the right terms for many reasons. Our QBs looked real good, it was a very close game, etc.

I've never experienced the glitch where both of our controllers stop getting input and just freeze, that shit was fucked. The second round was basically the first game all over again, either way it was gonna be a shoot out. I saw how much you ran last season and I made it a point to set up a decent run D to shut it down as fast as possible to make you try to throw it more and make mistakes, so that was part of the plan!

gg

brentech

Seems running Fallout 4 in borderless windowed makes it lose about 20 frames.
Ultra settings in full-screen runs at steady 72fps on the 980ti.

TheCrow

Seems running Fallout 4 in borderless windowed makes it lose about 20 frames.
Ultra settings in full-screen runs at steady 72fps on the 980ti.
Nice, we're both at the exact same FPS. Borderless always makes me lose FPS, I only ever use it when I have frames to spare.

gravestorm

Neo Member
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1137827&page=100000

So the CronusMax officially supports the Elite controller on PS4. Paddles and everything. No input lag.

My controller is still on back order from best buy tho :l

f29.png

Somnia

About 2 1/2 hours into Tomb Raider. Game is fucking great, also one of the best looking games I've seen this gen. easily.

I know most of you will wait for PC or PS4 but definitely look into it when it comes to those.

Do you see any codes on your motherboard?
Make sure everything is seated properly.
Do you have the 12 pin ATX AND the CPU 4/8 pin connected on the motherboard?
Make sure the motherboard is sitting on the standoffs and that you didn't accidentally miss one.

If yes to all I'd disassemble and start with the basics. One/Two sticks of RAM. Run video through the iGPU vs 970. Rinse repeat until you can potentially identify the issue.

Codes? What do you mean. There's no lights or beeps. I stripped it down to just CPU, cooler, power supply and motherboard and same thing. Power supply starts, then stops over and over.

Codes? What do you mean. There's no lights or beeps. I stripped it down to just CPU, cooler, power supply and motherboard and same thing. Power supply starts, then stops over and over.

When he says codes I think he means beeps from the MB, there are different error beeps for mother boards that are used for trouble shooting.

When my PSU died it simply stopped turning on, but it does sound like your PSU is pretty borked based on what you're dealing with.

Smokey

Sounds like your PSU is fuked. What model did you get? Try the motherboard outside of the case and use the PSU paper clip test. That will eliminate the case. At that point its your mobo or PSU. Probably PSU.

brentech

When he says codes I think he means beeps from the MB, there are different error beeps for mother boards that are used for trouble shooting.

When my PSU died it simply stopped turning on, but it does sound like your PSU is pretty borked based on what you're dealing with.
Most modern motherboards don't use beeps. They usually have either 4 led lights and the different pattern of lights is a code for POST and errors. OR they just have a numerical LED display for that.
Like when one boots it goes through some numbers to tell you what part of the boot process it is on....or the error code. Once through startup the LED actually shows CPU temp

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
CB3 : 14 days
BigAT: 20 days
NIghtz: 14 days
Brentech: 14 days
FrenchMovieTheme: 14 days
Gravestorm: 2 months

Dead game

I saw you on last night and booted it up to see if you wanted to play but you were already in a game

eznark

Banned
I saw you on last night and booted it up to see if you wanted to play but you were already in a game

I play like a match a night. I stopped bothering to try and get a party together. Made it up to 3150 solo queue before getting sucked down to 3050 ish.

Ferny

Ever since all my sports games came out I've forgotten about dota

I guess dota season is during the summer

I think that's a good point. That period before the International is probably the best time. No desire to go back anytime before the summer tho.

CB3

I play like a match a night. I stopped bothering to try and get a party together. Made it up to 3150 solo queue before getting sucked down to 3050 ish.

ive been either away or in destiny the last few times you've invited me. But ive been ready to jump back into dota on a regular basis. Lets play tonight

I think that's a good point. That period before the International is probably the best time. No desire to go back anytime before the summer tho.

Summer is usually when the boats happen anyway.

brentech

Yea. I was going in a lot about 2 weeks ago, but no one else ever got on so I just play a bunch of Overthrow. I like randoming and seeing how crazy of a build I can get.

You're biased. Its hard to judge a joke when the joke is on you.

(10:22:46 PM) CB: are you getting fallout
(10:22:52 PM) whossorrynow015: fuck no
(10:22:59 PM) whossorrynow015: ill never play another fallout
(10:23:04 PM) whossorrynow015: shit is a garbage time sink

Objection!

eznark

Banned
ive been either away or in destiny the last few times you've invited me. But ive been ready to jump back into dota on a regular basis. Lets play tonight

Summer is usually when the boats happen anyway.

I'll play after my Madden game. Thankfully it's against Welli so there will be no passing and it'll be done fast.

CB3

Yeah i gotta get my madden game out of the way too.

Somnia! Let me know what your schedule today is. ill be home early.

cdyhybrid

I played a game Saturday night. Our mid Bloodseeker immediately started intentionally feeding and being an all around shithead, so I said fuck it and played something else.

Top Bottom