• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I played a game Saturday night. Our mid Bloodseeker immediately started intentionally feeding and being an all around shithead, so I said fuck it and played something else.

I was getting amazing solo queue luck for a good while. Luckily other things like metal gear and destiny took over so dota didn't have a chance to force 50 me back with those kinds of morons

I tried to get phee to play Dota a couple of times right after that patch when lich was buffed and we still haven't played! That was before pro am was working though. Pro am is all that matters now!

Greg

Hey Greg, I just got back from a run. Going to take a shower and then should be able to start tonight shortly up till 9:15 or so
just saw this now

I'll be around, so I'll just sign in and you can invite whenever is good for you

edit: system updating now and then I'll be on

Mrbob

I went back to the Xbox one controller for fallout. I can't get the sensitivity right on the Steam controller for the right stick/pad.

I think I need to come to terms that my defense is absolutely trash. I was absolutely fuming when you bombed it down field and got that TD at the end of the half

gg Pete, I think shootouts are the only type of games I'm gonna be having this year :/

I think I ran over 60 plays in that game. Absolutely insane.

Greg

GG, brent

Manziel was scaring the shit out of me - just couldn't get myself to change my defense around the possibility of him taking off and losing someone else

brentech

gg greg. your early D broke me/Manziel. The first pick your MLB charged forward like he was going to blitz, then you managed to turn his direction and catch up to a route for the pick. Blew me away.
2nd pick was me being dumb throwing against the body and momentum. The final seemed like the defender was able to lock my receiver on the inside. Never broke his route. Brutal game.

Playing really poorly to the point where it pisses me off.

GG, brent

Manziel was scaring the shit out of me - just couldn't get myself to change my defense around the possibility of him taking off and losing someone else

I honestly think he's slower than most QBs that aren't known to be quick. He seems to have terrible acceleration. But as I was telling Welli, that's not even something I normally do. I just got so frustrated with my passing game that I wasn't trusting his arm and looked for a hole to run to.

brentech

That game summed up everything I've been trying not to do in Madden. You broke me Greg. You broke me like the dam that was the Packers defense. Once it cracked.....boom (it actually came together a bit after that sideline scuffle and Jake Ryan taking over).

On a bright note, EA has announced UFC 2, which I'm actually super fucking pumped for. First game had a good base, but a lot of small problems. EA always does a great job of making you believe they really understand what the people want, and then crushing you...but my hopes know no bounds. =\

Greg

I was pretty proud of that first INT

wanted to pass more, but the run was working and I just couldn't get you to pull your defense up where I felt comfortable... the 2 legit single/press shots I took were incomplete and an INT, so I figured I had enough of that for the game (and in general I'm terrible at holding leads)

can't believe I took the bait on that slant to Thomas - hot routed the back and he was going to be my first read the whole way because I figured you'd be covering the slant, but thought I could fit it in last second anyways

That game summed up everything I've been trying not to do in Madden. You broke me Greg. You broke me like the dam that was the Packers defense. Once it cracked.....boom (it actually came together a bit after that sideline scuffle and Jake Ryan taking over).

On a bright note, EA has announced UFC 2, which I'm actually super fucking pumped for. First game had a good base, but a lot of small problems. EA always does a great job of making you believe they really understand what the people want, and then crushing you...but my hopes know no bounds. =\
the Jags will do that to people!

DJ Bowser

after years of rebuilding, the jags are finally at the top of the mountain!

Apex predator!

started at 74 OVR and now we here

Bortle_SS.jpg

BORTLE SQUAD!

McNei1y

I probably won't be able to play until pretty late ....how late could you go tonight? I will be around all day tomorrow after around 1 est.

What time is pretty late?

I'll most likely be around tomorrow afternoon starting around 5ish but I'm not so sure yet on the actual availability.

Top Bottom