• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

eznark

Banned
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Okay this is probably a dumb question, but my PSU has two cables coming off it that say CPU, my mobo has 8 total pins and these two cables have 8 total ends but it seems like only 4 of them actually match the motherboard. What do I do?

brentech

Okay this is probably a dumb question, but my PSU has two cables coming off it that say CPU, my mobo has 8 total pins and these two cables have 8 total ends but it seems like only 4 of them actually match the motherboard. What do I do?
What motherboard do you have. And what PSU

brentech

DJ Bowser

GG Trasher. My run D hasn't gotten wrecked like that in forever. I wonder if my playing LB this game had something to do with it. All's well that ends well. A lot of frustrating miscues in coverage by my AI early but the picks redeemed them. My speedy rookie is a god-send.

The lagginess was frustrating at times but not TOO bad.

Trasher

GG Trasher. My run D hasn't gotten wrecked like that in forever. I wonder if my playing LB this game had something to do with it. All's well that ends well. A lot of frustrating miscues in coverage by my AI early but the picks redeemed them. My speedy rookie is a god-send.

The lagginess was frustrating at times but not TOO bad.

Lag in this game is always so frustrating. I feel like I have an opening to bullet pass and throw my guy open crossing the field, but then they get undercut. I didn't realize your rookie was so good until too late. My AI kept getting burned in the secondary so bad by him! Still not sure how my LB was the only one on him when I was in quarters that one play. I would love to have that dude on my team!

GG. Was a fun shootout game.

It looks like your PSU provides you the 1x EPS12V 4+4 pin. So the 2 pair together for the 8 ports on the top left. I guess make sure they are turned correctly so that they fit. Look at motherboard and match up the shapes.

8-pin2.jpg

Looks like you have the one on the left, which is common.

Thanks. Its still just whirring on then off unfortunately. I'm starting to run out of ideas. Right now all I have is 1 stick of ram, the cpu, the cpu fan and that's it. Really wish there was like a beep code or an LED or something.

Gg Luke. That TD you had where you broke the tackle while running along the sideline pissed me off so much. Couldn't do shit about Gandy at the end of the day. And couldn't comeback since Brandon Albert decided to stop playing. I didn't Miller enough, usually story of my losses. Gandy just straight up destroyed me. That fake FB flip for 12 yds on third down felt awesome though.

Tannehill: 39.4, 14/27, 162 yds, 0 YD, 2 INTs
Miller: 13 carries, 40 yds, 1 TD // 3 rec, 12 yds
Landry: 4 rec, 79 Yds
Suh: 6 Tkls, 2 sacks

Luck: 153.3, 5/7, 158 yds, 2 TD, 0 INTs
Gandy: 22 carries, 97 yds, 1 TD, 1 Fumble // 2 rec, 114 yds, 2 TDs
Dunbar: 2 rec, 25 yds
Newsome: 6 Tkls, 1 TfL, 3 sacks, 1 FF

Gg Luke. That TD you had where you broke the tackle while running along the sideline pissed me off so much. Couldn't do shit about Gandy at the end of the day. And couldn't comeback since Brandon Albert decided to stop playing. I didn't Miller enough, usually story of my losses. Gandy just straight up destroyed me. That fake FB flip for 12 yds on third down felt awesome though.

the gandyman can!

LukeSmith

Fake FB Flip had me actually say outloud "nice play, fffffffffffffuck." I sold out on the FB there.

G A N D Y M A N
G A N D Y M A N
G A N D Y M A N

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Man I almost had that user pick last night I would have lost my shit and posted that gif everywhere. I'm just happy I didn't embarrass myself again this week.

I put JPP at ROLB this game and had him blitz, still feel like I was getting no pressure.

Sorry again about the power o calls ez. I just kept checking to a run out of the i formations and that was the only option.

eznark

Banned
Man I almost had that user pick last night I would have lost my shit and posted that gif everywhere. I'm just happy I didn't embarrass myself again this week.

I put JPP at ROLB this game and had him blitz, still feel like I was getting no pressure.

Sorry again about the power o calls ez. I just kept checking to a run out of the i formations and that was the only option.

lol as soon as I saw you drop into coverage with JPP I was going to throw right at him. That game started so frustrating with 4 straight drops after getting into good third and short situations.

Nightz

So I was watching The Flash last night and they introduced this season's villain, Zoom. The whole time I kept telling myself that the voice sounded familiar. I then found out that it was the guy who voiced Night Stalker in Dota, using the Night Stalker voice. Show is awesome.

Smokey

Thanks. Its still just whirring on then off unfortunately. I'm starting to run out of ideas. Right now all I have is 1 stick of ram, the cpu, the cpu fan and that's it. Really wish there was like a beep code or an LED or something.

Do you have the motherboard out of the case?

gravestorm

Neo Member
So I was watching The Flash last night and they introduced this season's villain, Zoom. The whole time I kept telling myself that the voice sounded familiar. I then found out that it was the guy who voiced Night Stalker in Dota, using the Night Stalker voice. Show is awesome.

dude I didn't pick up on that! show is awesome.

Somnia

Fucking amazing episode too. Flash got bodied.

If you play it like you did in previous games, it is very tough. You gotta find the artifacts and use the beast and it will be easier.
Yeah a lot of the stuff was new to me. The last zombies I remember was I think nazi zombies? And that shit was more simple. It was mostly find the weapon box and then figure the rest out. But the map is huge now and we ran into dudes yesterday where I'm like WHAT THE FUCK

eznark

Banned
I started watching Legend. I saw the previews for it during football a couple weeks ago and thought it was a new show, but they were for the second season! What a pleasant surprise. The entire first season is on Netflix. It's fucking awesome. Reminds me a lot of the greatest network TV drama of all time, Alias.

Somnia

I started watching Legend. I saw the previews for it during football a couple weeks ago and thought it was a new show, but they were for the second season! What a pleasant surprise. The entire first season is on Netflix. It's fucking awesome. Reminds me a lot of the greatest network TV drama of all time, Alias.

Yo you just named dropped Alias, now I have to check out this show.

What channel is it on?

Nightz

When are we running (and actually completing) the raid again? I think Brent's close to 290 so we'd have another person available in case others can't go.

I'm also unable to find anyone who can share a totems checkpoint in normal mode, so we'd have to start from the beginning.

eznark

Banned
Seriously, what are you guys doing to get to 290? I'm stuck completely at 284.

Yo you just named dropped Alias, now I have to check out this show.

What channel is it on?

No idea, like I said I'm catching up. I actually think it might be on like TNT or something, so not network...which puts it in much stiffer competition!

eznark

Banned
Have you done the Nightfall each week? I feel like I got a couple of really good pieces from that which helped me to get there, including my sick primary.

No, when you guys are on you are going the raid! And last time I joined up with you guys to do something I got motes of light or some shit.

Somnia

Seriously, what are you guys doing to get to 290? I'm stuck completely at 284.

No idea, like I said I'm catching up. I actually think it might be on like TNT or something, so not network...which puts it in much stiffer competition!

Run heroic strikes and nightfall. I'm down to run strikes and the nightfall with you whenever. Just hit me up here or on PSN (it'll goto my phone) sometime.

Looks like its TNT, will have to catch it on Netflix for season 1.

Nightz I'm free today and then all weekend for the raid if others are.

Top Bottom