• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Birdman02

GG man. You got screwed on a couple of plays but I will take it. Another user pick for my rookie mlb to seal the game.

I still can't get much going with my run game, but AD is a great red zone back. Bridgewater with another solid game.

Sanjuro

yoooooooo

we're having a boy

ambidextrous pitching/switch hitting hybrid player is back in effect!

Congrats! We need to chip in and get you one of those measuring sticks for the whole family.

NSRv3jY.png

sorry, i spoke too soon! ferny/cola will be playing at about 7:30 pst so we're looking at about an 8:30 - 9 pst vance tonight

blue let me know when you want to play

Smokey

congrats on your boy smokey! did you have a preference?

I leaned boy for obvious reasons, but it really wouldn't of mattered. My wife really didn't want a girl lol. Everybody wins!

And thanks everyone! Got to see the 3d images. Kind of surreal but definitely cool. Dude was just chillen and looked comfortable af. I was jelly

i had been playing tomb raider and then wanted to play some halo so i put halo back in but it wouldn't recognize it. i took the tisk out and there were all these weird marks on it! i had to give it a good cleaning with the cloth for my glasses to get it to work again. wtf xbone system, stop trying to destroy my games!

Smokey

i had been playing tomb raider and then wanted to play some halo so i put halo back in but it wouldn't recognize it. i took the tisk out and there were all these weird marks on it! i had to give it a good cleaning with the cloth for my glasses to get it to work again. wtf xbone system, stop trying to destroy my games!

you have the most xbone problems mang

you have the most xbone problems mang

wtf now i looked at the tomb raider disk and it did it to that disk too! it's weird, it's like in the same spot and clearly a disc drive based scuff. i can wipe it off with a bit of pressure but that's kind of annoying. i wonder why that's happening :/

Top Bottom