• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Somnia

PC version is out Q1 2016? I can wait and not deal with xb1 level performance.

I remembered I have EA access so I downloaded the Battlefront trial. Not feeling the game going to wait for a hefty price reduction.

It's 1080/30 with not many drops from the 15+ hours I've played of it, one of the best looking games I've ever played to boot.

Not trying to say get it now instead of the PC version, just that it plays and looks amazing on the XB1 also.

It's 1080/30 with not many drops from the 15+ hours I've played of it, one of the best looking games I've ever played to boot.

Not trying to say get it now instead of the PC version, just that it plays and looks amazing on the XB1 also.

I'm sure it'll look better at 1080/60 with an actual form of AA.

brentech

Kill-me-reaction-GIF.gif

DJ Bowser

I'll be ready when you are, Splat.

I would prefer if you streamed.

Edit: Interesting fact about this upcoming draft class...

EVERY single QB's top trait is Throw Power.

PS- Sorry for cutting the rookie that made that catch for FMT, phee :(

Edit: Interesting fact about this upcoming draft class...

EVERY single QB's top trait is Throw Power.

PS- Sorry for cutting the rookie that made that catch for FMT, phee :(

Why is this a surprise?

And you suck. That fucking asshole caught 3 deep balls on me, either third downs or that TD :(

DJ Bowser

Why is this a surprise?

And you suck. That fucking asshole caught 3 deep balls on me, either third downs or that TD :(

I was so pissed about his shitty ACC and my current WR depth so I cut him. He clearly plays above his rating or FMT just replaced Vernon Davis for someone to force the ball to.

Sorry, friend.

DJ Bowser

yea, geeks would fall over heel for her because "OMG SHE LIKES POKEMON AND WORLD OF WARCRAFT!!!!!!"

fuck her, she's a horrible human being and hope she loses everything.

I'm no geek! The Bernie thing far outweighs the Pokemons.

Also her calling out Mayweather for domestic abuse was always good.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ramona Shelburne ‏@ramonashelburne 14m14 minutes ago
Ronda Rousey has been transported to a local hospital #UFC193

If you have a career based on destroying fighters and you get pummeled that hard by the first real competition, that should be the end of your career

Ramona Shelburne ‏@ramonashelburne 14m14 minutes ago
Ronda Rousey has been transported to a local hospital #UFC193

If you have a career based on destroying fighters and you get pummeled that hard by the first real competition, that should be the end of your career

just saw this in the thread

CT1RWB9WUAAmcKt.jpg

woah woah woah

Rousey lost??? ...how, i need to find a link to this ...

Also fuck you lbb, nothing quite like a Pats fan pretending they have ethics in their fandom. Rhonda Rousey is a fucking goddess and she can believe in whatever she wants.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
woah woah woah

Also fuck you lbb, nothing quite like a Pats fan pretending they have ethics in their fandom. Rhonda Rousey is a fucking goddess and she can believe in whatever she wants.

You didnt even spell her name right!

woah woah woah

a goddess who thinks 25 kindergartners being massacred is a government conspiracy

sounds like a shit head to me!

woah woah woah

Yo you want to play Madden by chance?

Pretty much. Maybe we can play ridiculously late tomorrow if youre up for it. Start sometime around 1 am est?

I could play at 1am est tomorrow. I mean, I guess I could play at like 12:30pm est tomorrow morning if that really is the best time for you. I just have to bother to set an alarm.

I'm on the west coast, so its only 11. I'm watching WSU/UCLA so just post if you want to play, if you want to play tomorrow around noon thirty just say that, otherwise I'll assume we are playing 1am est.

Top Bottom