• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

cdyhybrid

HauntingLeftElver.gif

Look at Earl chilling in the back. Coolest motherfucker on the planet.

DJ Bowser

no stream no love

also another alarm went off half an hour ago. Whole building had to be evacuated for half an hour. everyone had to stand in 35 degrees while firemen did nothing

When that happened down here back in the day, we had to stand in the 80 degree weather and drank beer. Wasn't too bad. Except the shitty beer.

Florida FTW.

Edit: Double posting is a heinous crime that I apologize for.

When that happened down here back in the day, we had to stand in the 80 degree weather and drank beer. Wasn't too bad. Except the shitty beer.

Florida FTW.

Edit: Double posting is a heinous crime that I apologize for.

wasn't all bad, talked to a cute girl and got a shot of mint whiskey

too bad I didn't get her number, but then again who does?

I love Bladerunner

First half Lamar Miller 13 attempts 86 yards
Second half Lamar Miller 9 attempts 22 yards.

Really wish I was the one forcing turnovers, I feel like I haven't had one yet this season.

Gg blue. You exploited cover two for huge gains. Also had an illegal 60 TD pick play! Not your fault at all tho, your WR fans out and my corners just slow into each other. Real story was Lynch was unstoppable while all my drives fizzled out in between the forties. My receivers dropped so many balls in the fourth.. Really thought I was gonna win it the way the game started, then the end of the half happened. For a second I thought Reshad Jones was gonna have two pick sixes.

Tannehill: 72.7, 11/24, 1 TD, 0 INT
Miller: 22 carries, 108 yds, 0 TDs // 2 rec, -1 yds
Cameron: 4 rec, 36 yds
Jones: 6 Tkls, 2 INTs, 1 TD

Wilson: 102.5, 11/19, 288 yds, 3 TDs, 2 INTs // 3 carries, 9 uds
Lynch: 21 carries, 130 yds, 1 TD // 1 rec, 4 yds
Kearse: 5 rec, 92 yds, 1 TD
Wagner: 14 Tkls, 2 TfL

Somnia

Frankie from 343 tweeted that they have a position open for Rousey in Halo 6 as an Elite now that she has the chops for them lol

rinse82

Cola pls

You're playing fallout but cant respond to my message or pm about our game.

I think advance is 4pst Monday so I'm assuming the game will need to be played today if we want to get it in.

Just let me know what you want to do please

Good morning, league. A certain adjetator, for privacy sake, lets call him "TheLost BB".... No that's too obvious... uuh. Let's say "TL BigBoss", has had concerns raised about him regarding certain league policies.

some of the complaints were valid, some borderline, some not valid. i talked to him about it but also want to say because of his history there is the potential that certain things which everyone does are being abused by him. the game is stupid in many regards and stupid things happen to and for everyone. if there is honestly something that is clear cut breaking the rules (LIKE GOING FOR A FAKE PUNT IN YOUR OWN TERRITORY EARLY IN THE GAME) then yes those are things we need to know.

but i think other things like running a bunch of meshes or crosses and those things it's hard to say because everyone runs those things from time to time. i would just say, and this is for everyone in the league, just mix up your playcalling! i'm not sure what fun it is to run 10-15 mesh plays per games. try out new things, try out new plays/concepts. lots of them work this year!

Well he always likes to come into my chat and suggest to me that I'm doing something inappropriate by going for it on fourth

Although I think all my fourth downs were legit but I did go for one against Fmt on my side of the field, but it was one yard and I was down

Well he always likes to come into my chat and suggest to me that I'm doing something inappropriate by going for it on fourth

Although I think all my fourth downs were legit but I did go for one against Fmt on my side of the field, but it was one yard and I was down

but on the 4th down you went for i could see that: it's the 2nd half, you are down and we were both having long drives so at that point you're down 3, possible you punt and i go on another long drive to go up 10 (maybe)? i thought it was a good call to go for it there

LukeSmith

Good morning, league. A certain adjetator, for privacy sake, lets call him "TheLost BB".... No that's too obvious... uuh. Let's say "TL BigBoss", has had concerns raised about him regarding certain league policies.

some of the complaints were valid, some borderline, some not valid. i talked to him about it but also want to say because of his history there is the potential that certain things which everyone does are being abused by him. the game is stupid in many regards and stupid things happen to and for everyone. if there is honestly something that is clear cut breaking the rules (LIKE GOING FOR A FAKE PUNT IN YOUR OWN TERRITORY EARLY IN THE GAME) then yes those are things we need to know.

but i think other things like running a bunch of meshes or crosses and those things it's hard to say because everyone runs those things from time to time. i would just say, and this is for everyone in the league, just mix up your playcalling! i'm not sure what fun it is to run 10-15 mesh plays per games. try out new things, try out new plays/concepts. lots of them work this year!

lol

Cola says he's not free till tomorrow night, which is after the advance

So I think he needs to be AP'ed if we can't play today

do you want to play CPU or do you want me to give you the auto win? you can bench your starters and you'll still win. your choice!

wait, vance isn't until tuesday @ 4 pm pst!

Top Bottom