• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Somnia

Haven't heard from Pete yet in here or from my PM.

If he isn't able to go today (I was free all yesterday and today) we're screwed as I can't go Monday and won't be home from work in time Tuesday.

BigAT

EA cover curse extending to other sports? It occurred to me they announced Rousey had the cover just a few days before her loss.

brentech

EA cover curse extending to other sports? It occurred to me they announced Rousey had the cover just a few days before her loss.

CTtdCTxXIAQmJPd.jpg

They probably need to update her picture.

Surprised they decided so early. Only the most basic of statements have been made about the game outside of game modes.
They are, of course, making a ultimate team mode, which I have no idea how that would work. Apparently you collect moves.
A KO mode where there is no grappling allowed (will actually be awesome with friends)
But a bunch of generic "we're making this, this, and this better" statements.

I really want them to bring PRIDE mode back, from THQ's Undisputed 3.

Sanjuro

I don't think I would be interested in this season at this point. I was kind of pumped to play for the Pats and/or start a team fresh.

Didn't expect to be booted.

Smokey

Got to my hotel. Of course i had to see if the HDMI ports were even unblocked. Then had to see how the internet runs.

Type 2, 5.6/4.2. Over wifi. #HotelInternet is a go.

Do i see a donut with m&ms? And its open 24/7?

bruh

OPEN:
7am on Wednesdays UNTIL Sunday day (when they sell out)

CLOSED:
Sunday day (when they sell out), Thanksgiving Day,
Christmas Day & New Years Day.
Cash only, ATMs available

Where did you see 24/7

Somnia

Alright well it's been about 45 minutes since 10 est, I don't really want to wait around any longer sorry Pete. I'm going to call it a night..

The main page on mobile. It says open 24/7, cash only.

I think that might be the original one in Oregon

The one in Austin is on sixth street but probably a good morning stop

Definitely hit up Juan in a Million though and get the Don Juan

Don-Juan-Taco-610x250.jpg

A secret combination of potato, egg, bacon and cheese in a deliciously hot tortilla.

Top Bottom