• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
There arent any of those kinds of good local donut places around me. Just alot of shit places. And the Krispy Kreme is pretty far away

McNei1y

[me posting before going back a page]

did it advance? whoever I play, I'll be available tomorrow afternoon starting around 6pm(ish) EST

Somnia

Sorry about that bro, had to drive someone to the emergency room. If we can't get a game in before the advance just take the W

Hope everything is ok!

I ended up crashing after posting that.

FMT how about just sim our game, no forced win necessary. Just didn't workout for either of us.

brentech

Hoping this PC Fallout4 patch releases live soon, apparently fixes the biggest crash bug, something to do with an XAudio dll. I've probably had 3-4 hard crashes with the game.

Somnia

BTW I am willing to talk regarding players on my team for trades. No one is necessarly un-tradeable on my team. Hit me up in PM's if anyone interested you and we can talk.

Somnia

How is Star Wars?

I'm already tired of Call of Duty. And I've played it twice.

I'm enjoying it quite a lot. It's a really good casual shooter, one that I can see myself playing for quite awhile. It's one you can jump into for a little bit and actually have fun, it doesn't have that crazy "esport competitive" nature to it like cod/halo.

Also the game is amazing looking, Endor is crazy.

I'll be getting it on PS4 despite playing on XB1 right now due to EA Access.

Yeah I kind of looked at COD and thought to myself, not interested in this grind or all this customization for weapons and shit. I guess Star Wars might have the same thing (I have no idea) but it's going to be different.

At the end of the day I probably just shouldn't get any games that aren't sports games

Ferny

Well he can't play Halo right now even if he wanted to!

WHY!?

FMT PLS SAY IT AINT SO!

Yeah I kind of looked at COD and thought to myself, not interested in this grind or all this customization for weapons and shit. I guess Star Wars might have the same thing (I have no idea) but it's going to be different.

At the end of the day I probably just shouldn't get any games that aren't sports games

SW actually has a LOT less of that. It really is the type of game you play a couple of matches and then put it down.

Ferny

I sold my xbone and rebuying on BF to get elite edition! Be calm xbro!

c7c37fc74fda12661b5d5c83658264ec.425x283x1.jpg

BigAT

Joined a random group and killed Oryx last night since it seemed like we had stagnated/given up.

Got two items, both of which were worse than what I was already using. Destiny.

Nightz

Joined a random group and killed Oryx last night since it seemed like we had stagnated/given up.

Got two items, both of which were worse than what I was already using. Destiny.

Haven't had much time to game in the past week, and what time I did have went to Fallout and a couple of Dota games. Will probably be back on Destiny after the reset. Still need to get some boots from the raid since my current ones are at 299.

Birdman02

I am having some weird connection issues. I thought I had them figured out because I was able to play quick games against randoms. I can get to the lobby now but neither of us can join the others session. I offered Greg the sim win, but he said he would play the cpu to at least give me a chance.

Will someone set me to ap? I suddenly can't connect to the servers again.

I have no idea why I all of the sudden started having connection issues. Hope I can get this figured out.

I am having some weird connection issues. I thought I had them figured out because I was able to play quick games against randoms. I can get to the lobby now but neither of us can join the others session. I offered Greg the sim win, but he said he would play the cpu to at least give me a chance.

I have no idea why I all of the sudden started having connection issues. Hope I can get this figured out.

did you try direct connecting and/or hard resetting system?

Birdman02

did you try direct connecting and/or hard resetting system?
Yeah, I reset everything. Tried assigning a static IP, port forwarding, and a wired connection.

Just about every time I tested my connection, something different failed....but most often it was a NAT type failure. I think I may need a new router, but I'm not sure.

I've had it happen to me with a few people, most recently Trasher.

My assumption is it's a NAT incompatibility or some type of network restriction between people, although I was on LAN and I got my game with Soka to work randomly, so who knows.

Greg

first we weren't seeing invites from each other at all - you could tell the other person was the 'host' when it didn't give you the option to invite them once you joined the lobby, but it kicked you out a few seconds later saying you couldn't join

and then I added him as a friend and we could see invites fine, but the same result

tried inviting him to a party for voice chat and it immediately popped that NAT limitation error for him, and then he tried inviting me to a party and it did the same thing

remaining games:

vikings vs. jags - to be played shortly (AP or otherwise)
packers vs. titans - simit
chargers vs. saints - ?
redskins vs. lions - 8 pm pst
jets vs. broncos - ?

first we weren't seeing invites from each other at all - you could tell the other person was the 'host' when it didn't give you the option to invite them once you joined the lobby, but it kicked you out a few seconds later saying you couldn't join

and then I added him as a friend and we could see invites fine, but the same result

tried inviting him to a party for voice chat and it immediately popped that NAT limitation error for him, and then he tried inviting me to a party and it did the same thing

Yup, these are the same things I've been dealing with for a couple of games.

Someone is prob. NAT 3 or some super restrictive network, a work around is doing a direct hookup to the modem. The only reason I can get a work around is because the LAN network is different from the wireless and has a different NAT setting.

Top Bottom