• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Birdman02

My issues started last night on 2k. Party chat was fine but I could not connect to 2k for a while. When we did get into a pro am game, I got kicked .

Today, I couldn't connect to EA at all for a while. I messed with the router for a couple of hours to finally get that working. Maybe the issue is just between me and Greg now, but the issue started on my end.

Hopefully I'll be able to try pro am again tonight.

brentech

My issues started last night on 2k. Party chat was fine but I could not connect to 2k for a while. When we did get into a pro am game, I got kicked .

Today, I couldn't connect to EA at all for a while. I messed with the router for a couple of hours to finally get that working. Maybe the issue is just between me and Greg now, but the issue started on my end.

Hopefully I'll be able to try pro am again tonight.

Does your router have a DMZ option, and do you use it?

BigAT

BeautifulUnrealisticEmperorpenguin.gif

Smokey

Has someone already turned on the Shake Signal?

Reason 3 - they're disloyal as fuck. So the fat orange cat managed to run away a couple months back. We put up flyers but for a couple weeks we didn't know where it went. I hate to admit this, but it was actually quite nice, the cat hair problem was significantly reduced. Eventually someone called and said that this orange cat was hanging around her yard for the past several days. My girlfriend went over there and basically barely managed to wrangle this cat and bring it home, because it would no longer recognize her. For several days after she brought it back the cat treated her as a stranger. So you raise it, feed it, take care of it for years, and this is what you get in return? Uh, yeah, fuck that.

lmao

these hoes aint loyal

Greg

man, what a fuckin' waste

Peterson 134 on the ground for 2 TDs, 126 in the air for 2 TDs

gave up more points in one game than I have all season

Top Bottom