• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

McNei1y

Literally gave up a multi td lead to only lose by 2 tds. It's embarrassing how long I've played this game to constantly lose games every embarrassing way.

Edit: and in no way am I taking away Trasher's victory. I just mean a good player would keep the lead and maximize on the opponents turnovers.

McNei1y

GG McNuts. Crazy game. Dunno how I managed that comeback. I'm awful on defense too. :(

kYAo7pG.gif

Vegas rigs the NBA though. How can you talk shit about one league when the one you are praising by comparison is the NBA? lol

Even if we go by your conspiracy theory, the professional sport is aesthetically pleasing to watch, and the "amateur" sport is fucking terrible

But yeah vegas just rigs everything

Even if we go by your conspiracy theory, the professional sport is aesthetically pleasing to watch, and the "amateur" sport is fucking terrible

Not everything. Can't think of any incident this millennium with any of the other big four. But the NBA caught that one guy. Cause yeah, sure, there's was only one.

ACC Basketball is awesome to watch, you're nuts.

McNei1y

But this isn't true at all! Games have been so much more exciting in the college level for years. I can't remember any time watching an NBA game where I've been on the edge of my seat. And I've done it once already this season when Radford beat Georgetown this past weekend. And then again tonight when an unranked, decent program in George Washington upset #7 ranked Virginia.

All if this is strictly my opinion but in no way is college bball trash.

You should all be ashamed look what youve done.

The club I had been playing with has pretty much stopped playing this game, but I want to keep playing. If you guys have any room, I'm able to play most nights. I'm most comfortable at C or LW but I can
try to
play anywhere if needed.

DCX

DCX
Look friend, I am not playing two games of Madden in one night.

Tomorrow around 9 work for you?

Not as crazy as the gay dude who thinks it's totally cool to hide you have the die slow. (God I love the wire)
I'll let you know.

DCX

Somnia

I'll be on Star Wars tonight if people want to party up. Don't know exactly when since I have to lose to TLBB in Madden at some point too.

simit

Woah Mario tennis comes out this week?

Yeah but from what I read the game sucks and is barebones trash. Like the customization options online are a joke...I think I read you can't even change the number of sets and games. I might be wrong though.

I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it myself. I can't believe you'd abandon you crew like that Phee.
Nobody would know more about abandoning their brothers better than you Pete!

Not once but twice!

LJ11

Madden Patch dropped, waiting for notes, but they finally fixed AH sorting in MUT, now it's like MUT 15! New Draft Champions mode. Patch is a gig I think.

Edit: Notes. They fixed a ton, or so they say, we will see.

Sokantish

Addressed an issue where elite defenders were causing lower rated receivers to have 0% chance of catching during two-man interactions.

Wow.

Top Bottom