• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Smokey

Smokey did you like your first taste of Pro-AM

did it feel good to DOMINATE

I should prob start up MyPlayer again to get more att points but i dont feel like doing that grind.

But i need moar pro am

tbh really should considee restarting in madden. There are some legit game changing adjustments.

Let cb have his *

I should prob start up MyPlayer again to get more att points but i dont feel like doing that grind.

But i need moar pro am

tbh really should considee restarting in madden. There are some legit game changing adjustments.

Let cb have his *

the only major one that doesn't apply is XP, so no restarting

BigAT

What did i tell you about being a flower in the stream? You're doing it again.

Dont get mad that my call out of you is being backed up by EAs notes.

I wasn't mad during our game, despite your desperate attempts to say otherwise. But being called a dirty player days after the game is over by you of all people? Yeah, that's the type of shit I won't let stand after being in the league this long.

Oh, you never said I was dirty, just that I was using exploits constantly throughout the game. Too bitch made to even stick with your comment after people call you out on it being bullshit.

Nightz

ess6W8Q.gif

LJ11

If we did restart, which obviously will never happen, Fantasy Draft if available. Many of us don't give a shit about our teams and want to build most of our teams from scratch. Would be fun!

But i need moar pro am

Ehhhh while it does feel nice to have a 99 but you can get by without it. If you don't really give a fuck about your offline I can show you the quickest way to get upgrades without having to do repetitive fouling out

If we did restart, which obviously will never happen, Fantasy Draft if available. Many of us don't give a shit about our teams and want to build most of our teams from scratch. Would be fun!
This is all I've ever wanted!

DJ Bowser

I wouldn't be opposed to THIS.

Also, we can't restart until Greg gets his ring.

Bread

Banned
Fantasy drafts are great you guys should definitely do that in your next chise, it's the only way you can build a defense as dominant as mine!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I would maybe participate in a side fantasy league? Though i think it would have to be a thing where the advances were more spread apart. playing two madden games in 3 day periods is too much.

Smokey

I wasn't mad during our game, despite your desperate attempts to say otherwise. But being called a dirty player days after the game is over by you of all people? Yeah, that's the type of shit I won't let stand after being in the league this long.

Oh, you never said I was dirty, just that I was using exploits constantly throughout the game. Too bitch made to even stick with your comment after people call you out on it being bullshit.

Bruh. You used 4 verts multiple times. I called you out on it. You were called out (again) days later because EA's notes just dropped. If you want to take that as being called dirty do fucking you. For someone who claims to never be mad you sure are acting like a bitch because you were called out. Nobody was trying to get you mad during the game. Your bitchass ran here to post about my playbook versus saying it directly to me in the stream. Bitchmade.

Take your sensitive ass feelings else where. You ran 4 verts. I ran RB at WR but you dont see me flipping god damn tables around. Sit your ass down, hold the L, and move on with your day.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The way you said it kind of insinuated calling him dirty. I dont give a shit about your guys' argument beyond its entertainment value, but thats how i read it.

Edit: Nevermind! Catch the L, AT!

lol motherfuckin' GE! DO U KNOW WHAT GE IS?? I MAKE THE PROGRAM FOR TRAINS

also, gg cola. why don't you run more? i mean i basically come out in full pass D and its pretty easy to defend over the course of a drive. i may give up some yards but when i know there is a 99% chance you're passing, most of your drives are going to end badly.

p.s.

thx for foster smokey!

Ferny

Bruh. You used 4 verts multiple times. I called you out on it. You were called out (again) days later because EA's notes just dropped. If you want to take that as being called dirty do fucking you. For someone who claims to never be mad you sure are acting like a bitch because you were called out. Nobody was trying to get you mad during the game. Your bitchass ran here to post about my playbook versus saying it directly to me in the stream. Bitchmade.

Take your sensitive ass feelings else where. You ran 4 verts. I ran RB at WR but you dont see me flipping god damn tables around. Sit your ass down, hold the L, and move on with your day.

DAMN!

Packers Bears happening soon, I'm gonna a stream but my laptop is bricked so I can't link anything, but you can find it in the other pages

I'll post when game is on

Top Bottom