• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Somnia

Sonnia how come you didnt use your timeouts at the end?

After that pick I was done and just was ready for the game to be over, I know I could have held him to a FG and tried to drive it back down.

Flacco out for 6 weeks.

The Ponder/Lacy era begins!

Gg somnia, lots of dumb redzone picks, and God damn your guys are so OP on tight coverage

GG sir, lot dumb picks by me. Shit like that kills my confidence.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'm just glad the fucking seam verts won't be as much of an issue. They were the reason I had to start playing in the open. Even with calls that would eat those up I was still getting killed.

so there is an "XP Slider" button on the last page now which is locked out. but it's also locked out if you do a new one! i hope that somehow, some way it's active for our league! why else would they put it there!?

So, when we starting the Fantasy Franchise?

a 32 man online fantasy franchise would be cool as hell but there are two problems with it:

1. we already started the season and i'm not resetting the league unless literally 31 other people say they now refuse to play in the league we have

2. to coordinate 32 people getting together at the same time to draft an entire team.... i mean it would take all day. it takes 2 hours to get through a 7 round draft and that is with skipping some teams!

you could feasibly solve #2 in a number of ways:

- completely random fantasy draft (have computer simit for everyone) but where's the fun in that!
- do a partial human draft (10 rounds? 20? 22 to get all starters?) and sim the rest but again... ehhh

so again i say, much like me with hoping the niners will be in the playoffs anytime in the near future, so too must you put to bed your desire for a restart of the league and/or a fantasy draft!

rinse82

been trying to connect to a Battlefront multiplayer match for the last 10 mins and no luck, anyone else haiving issues? Typical launch day shit I assume

Top Bottom