• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

rinse82

GG LJ!

Was pretty stupid of me on that goal to go to try and run twice against your D, especially when I had zero luck all game

Completely shut down in the 2nd half. That Gurley TD run was beastly, hard to take that guy down.

LJ11

GG Rinse. Got a bunch of breaks near the end of that game. First the Gurley broken tackle for a loss that I ended up taking to the house. Then that ridiculous animation by Britt. Wasn't aggressive catch, I almost never hit triangle or even RAC, just mash X to get down because these guys drop everything but for whatever reason Foles threw it high and Britt went jumped out of his shoes. Finally, no clue how Gilmore didn't knock that down, my WR slowed down after making the cut and I was just hoping it wouldn't get picked.

GG LJ!

Was pretty stupid of me on that goal to go to try and run twice against your D, especially when I had zero luck all game

Completely shut down in the 2nd half. That Gurley TD run was beastly, hard to take that guy down.

I loved what you tried to do down around the goal on 3rd down, just missed the throw. I was selling out to stuff the run, I do the same shit at time Rinse, just get conservative, run run pass. You did a good job attacking the outside, also go me on that deep dig which I loved, because I was just defending the outside and bringing heat with the my OLB. Good read, blitz never got home and I had to play the underneath.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I just tested it and it's 5.6/2.7. Dunno whats going on. The first game was smooth. You got a lag switch bruh?

Speeds dont matter as much. Its probably going through a bunch of hotel router bullshit. That network is probably a nightmare for doing games properly.

GG Ferny. Sorry it was so late. Sorry about Geno. Sorry about that weird as shit fumble that was some serious Madden nonsense.

Edit: Ferny's dude waived fair catch, the ball hit his helmet, bounced in the air and right to one of my guys and somehow that was a fumble recovery.

BigAT

I was surprised at how many people I saw with his jersey on when i went last friday.

How can you not love him?

Screen_Shot_2015-10-21_at_7.17.24_PM.0.png

Top Bottom