• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

eznark

Banned
I watched six minutes of basketball last night since the Bucks were on NBATV (they have their own channel and everything!)

Went from about even to down 20 in one quarter.

Excellent use of $500m by the Wisconsin tax payers.

Ferny

I watched six minutes of basketball last night since the Bucks were on NBATV (they have their own channel and everything!)

Went from about even to down 20 in one quarter.

Excellent use of $500m by the Wisconsin tax payers.

Does that cost include money spent on the Packers as well?

That last fumble was the epitome of that whole game lol

GG

The best part is that in the replay it never touches him. It hits above his helmet and then bounces off. I'm guessing that's where the bounding box is? I dunno, you'd think they'd have better collision models.

McNei1y

Hey wellster.sorry about being late. People I was with wanted to talk a bit more. I'm on the road. Will be home in about 15 and will be ready to play anytime after that. I'll post in a bit

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
An hour later, no McNeil on PSN.

OUm9bkD.png

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
gg wellster. Two goal line picks is unlucky.

Unlucky?

The fumble by my RB after you threw an int is unlucky.

The motherfucking run commit in the stupid game is fucking overpowered and not indicative of real life. The defender is running full tilt at the LOS but can make an adjustment no problem for a pick. I think that's the third fucking time this season.

I'm sorry, I am really fucking bitter but you shouldn't have even been in the game after my first two drives. I had 3 drives at the goal line, two of which ended in ints (one complete BS) and the third ends in a sack to end the first half.

It's just unbelievable to me the ridiculous amount of negative shit that the game piles on me. I throw for over 300 yards and run for another 140, literally moving the ball at will, and I still get all of the bad fucking breaks.

Lastly, fuck you for constantly making me and everyone else that you play wait around. That makes me doubly annoyed about this since I lost TWO fucking hours instead of one. You aren't the only one with a life you insensitive fuck.

gg.

yea, I've had run commit used against me in the middle of the field, saw an entire field collapse in, threw it and got it picked off.

not fun. (but i've also used run commit on goal line, so I probably deserved it!)

Birdman02

Yeah, run commit is kinda bullshit. Even on passing plays, you still end up under fast pressure and have to make quick throws. It's great if you have a streak called, but that's about it.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Yeah, run commit is kinda bullshit. Even on passing plays, you still end up under fast pressure and have to make quick throws. It's great if you have a streak called, but that's about it.

That's my point, it's over powered in the RZ since you really can't get behind the D and loft the pass up. So you cant run, or pass, and you get instant pressure... what do you do!?

BigAT

Unlucky?

The fumble by my RB after you threw an int is unlucky.

The motherfucking run commit in the stupid game is fucking overpowered and not indicative of real life. The defender is running full tilt at the LOS but can make an adjustment no problem for a pick. I think that's the third fucking time this season.

I'm sorry, I am really fucking bitter but you shouldn't have even been in the game after my first two drives. I had 3 drives at the goal line, two of which ended in ints (one complete BS) and the third ends in a sack to end the first half.

It's just unbelievable to me the ridiculous amount of negative shit that the game piles on me. I throw for over 300 yards and run for another 140, literally moving the ball at will, and I still get all of the bad fucking breaks.

Man, you sure are sal-

Lastly, fuck you for constantly making me and everyone else that you play wait around. That makes me doubly annoyed about this since I lost TWO fucking hours instead of one. You aren't the only one with a life you insensitive fuck.

Well, you've got a point here.

DJ Bowser

I didn't think we were allowed to set audibles because that made the playbook technically custom?

Can we set our own audibles?

I'm 99.9% sure we cannot because the only way to do it, like you said, is the custom playbook.

Also, are we simming these last 3 scrub games? Seem like sims.

DM sent me a message this morning saying he could play tonight. I asked what time but still haven't heard back from him. So idk what's happening with my game.

Birdman02

I passed out after my basketball game last night, so I didn't get a chance to message Trasher. I sent him something earlier but he hasn't seen it yet. Hopefully he can play tonight. I'll be on psn most of the night so I will catch him if he signs on there.

If not tonight, I should be good after 915 est tomorrow. Advance is at 11, right?

in the future, if someone has given you a time and hasn't shown up within 10 mins or so of that time and dont give you a heads up, let me or one of the commishes know. i have no problem setting them to AP.

keep in mind there are times where things come up where someone can't get to a computer to post or doesn't have a # to text but in the case of "the usual suspects" it's safe to assume what is happening!

Top Bottom