• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Nightz

Ah memories

I miss ninja Nightz

XDZRkzQ.gif

Uhhh, shit.

I totally forgot my yahoo email account info for the fantasy league.

Can anyone see it on the website, is it on my team name or something?

EDIT: nvm, I remembered I had to email ferny my email address, so it's somewhere in my PMs

Bread

Banned
I agree with welly on the run commit thing, I had that problem playing boban in the xbone league. Putting linebackers at show blitz makes them cover the run better and barely effects their coverage since their reaction time is so inhumanly quick. I'm not a fan of the show blitz functionality, it's cheap.

This is the most fired up I've seen McNeily since being killed in what was the greatest kidnapping in Rust history.
I lol'd

DJ Bowser

I don't think the run commit is too OP.

I've gotten burnt using it a few times both by people running to the outside and passing. Enough so that I rarely use it. When I do, I consider it a gamble.

Calvin Johnson 10 catches 242 yards. Fatford only had 15 completions and 10 of them were to Calvin Johnson! How does this happen! He averaged 24 yards a catch, was he just bombing it on fly routes every play?

eznark

Banned
It was never planned to come out this year anyway, at least that was what they said this summer. As far as I know (and I know a bit) it isn't even in testing yet.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
4 supports with one not so reliable stun between them versus that lineup was not good.

It wasnt so much 4 supports as it was 2 offlaners (doom, Phoenix that should both idealy have a solo lane), two mids that can technically support (veno, pugna. Nightz did an admirable job with pugna, but he is far better suited as a mid hero. Same could be said for veno.) And 1 support.

If we would have had even one safe lane carry with decent right click damage I think we win that game

My fault was not getting fmt to pick a carry at the end and switching with him. I was already tilted and didn't think of it

Top Bottom