• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Sokantish

lqdmUYB.png

What the heck!?

rinse82

Ferny - I thought it was advancing earlier, let's play Friday or Saturday night if you're free.

My advance clock says 00 00 00 00

So clearly you are both lying

Somnia

Az when can you play? I can play tomorrow after 10PM CST, anytime Saturday (except from 9-10PM CST) I'll have to get back to you ok Sunday.

Az when can you play? I can play tomorrow after 10PM CST, anytime Saturday (except from 9-10PM CST) I'll have to get back to you ok Sunday.

Working tomorrow night from 9pm until probably Saturday at 4am. Will probably be on conference calls all day Saturday, most likely. Sunday may be our best shot if it's early.

Somnia

Working tomorrow night from 9pm until probably Saturday at 4am. Will probably be on conference calls all day Saturday, most likely. Sunday may be our best shot if it's early.

Ouch... I'm pretty positive I work 10am cst to 12pm cst on Sunday, we might be able to go before that if I don't have to go in earlier.

It just may not work out for us :(

Birdman02

GG Trasher. I was trying to throw the ball away on that fumble. For some reason, bridgewater went through the motion but held on to the ball. Almost cost me the game.

Also, I really wish my oline could run block.

DJ Bowser

GG Bird.

I had 3 minutes left and was down 7. First play of the drive I hit the wrong button and threw a pick that sealed the game. Super frustrating game. Played alright on D but my offense was impotent. I miss being 4-0 :(

Birdman02

GG Bird.

I had 3 minutes left and was down 7. First play of the drive I hit the wrong button and threw a pick that sealed the game. Super frustrating game. Played alright on D but my offense was impotent. I miss being 4-0 :(

GG man. I still can't seem to get into a rhythm on offense, but my D continues to come up big. I got lucky on a couple of 1-on-1 battles but I'll take it.

We got a big game next week in the NFC North!! Could be a battle of unbeatens if TLBB beats Luke this week.

Also, I've streamed all of my games this season. I just never think to post the link.

LJ11

GG FMT. Last throw says it all, no clue where he was throwing that. Too many turnovers, honestly made two forced throws early and killed my chances, had good field position all game too, then couldn't come up with a decent stop, missed a million tackles. Good D in the redzone. Couldn't hit any open throws in that second half.

I hope you don't think I manually caught that pass to Mason when I motioned him out. Clicked on and hit Triangle, ridiculous animation. No clue why your D didn't follow.

Man so many bad throws.

Top Bottom