• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Boy, Mario Tennis looks BAD. Christ. Cant believe they are charging 50 bucks for that. Thats a 15 dollar eshop game at most.

Mrbob

I have no idea who Jessica Jones is but the first episode is the most interesting thing I've seen out of marvel. Hopefully the quality keeps up as the season moves along.

Isn't that the guy that got into a tiff with Drake? Mike Mill.

tumblr_nwwlc0j97P1sk9i0co2_400.gif

Smokey

Yeah it was definitely mike milligan.

When is the advance? JABEE is killing me. I have to wait until tomorrow after the Flyers game to play him...

The Lost Big Boss is averaging 90 yards passing more per game than the next closest team in the league and 110 yards of offense more a game than anyone else. That's quite the gap! 57% of his completions have been to Martellus Bennett or Matt Forte.

He's also third worst in yards allowed and allowing the most passing yards per game. Guess he just likes playing Arena style football.

The Lost Big Boss is averaging 90 yards passing more per game than the next closest team in the league and 110 yards of offense more a game than anyone else. That's quite the gap!

his defense is so bad both teams are just going up and down the field!

also, i'm trying my best to hold out for the elite xbone but neither bb or amazon have them in stock until december 1st. i asked a few gamestops and none have them in stock. maybe they'll have them in stock on BF, i don't know.... but i might have to settle for regular ol xbone. anyone using an external HD and can recommend one?

Smokey

his defense is so bad both teams are just going up and down the field!

also, i'm trying my best to hold out for the elite xbone but neither bb or amazon have them in stock until december 1st. i asked a few gamestops and none have them in stock. maybe they'll have them in stock on BF, i don't know.... but i might have to settle for regular ol xbone. anyone using an external HD and can recommend one?

oh nvm read it wrong

Bread

Banned
I just got back home with Elite controller on deck. About to set it up. Time to rek? Or get rekt? I havent played in a week :(

Is doubles up yet? Thats where we eat bread
i wish man, we would destroy. i'm down for arena or breakout

enjoy that elite controller though, i gave up getting one for now as i basically don't need it since i'm so pro

The Lost Big Boss is averaging 90 yards passing more per game than the next closest team in the league and 110 yards of offense more a game than anyone else. That's quite the gap! 57% of his completions have been to Martellus Bennett or Matt Forte.

He's also third worst in yards allowed and allowing the most passing yards per game. Guess he just likes playing Arena style football.

My D is so bad, even on extreme tight coverage receivers are able to come up with balls. Basically I'm either ending their drive with an interception/fumble or they are scoring.

Kinda shocking cause last season it was never like this, but I guess people were either tanking for picks or everyone is simply getting more used to the passing mechanics

Mrbob

My D is so bad, even on extreme tight coverage receivers are able to come up with balls. Basically I'm either ending their drive with an interception/fumble or they are scoring.

Kinda shocking cause last season it was never like this, but I guess people were either tanking for picks or everyone is simply getting more used to the passing mechanics

Have me draft your D for you. I'll turn your team around.

Smokey

ohh

i unexpectedly have a bunch of xbla games ready to download on x1 for backwards compatibility:

shadow complex
gears 3
call of juarez gunslinger
and

NBA JAM ON FIRE EDITON

Top Bottom