• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

So who has R6 Siege? Just phee? The OT is flooded with positive impressions. May get it this sfternoon.
Because ubisoft is trash I was going to wait for their servers to get flooded or wait for something absurd to be reported but if this is the case I may get it as well

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
It was his first pick, which helped. He wasn't like a godly meepo or anything either, he just didn't totally suck.

He was mediocre until the very end where he did some good things in the top barracks fight with me then bought back and TP'd in right away to finish them off.

I destroyed them in the first 20 minutes so at that point i figured no matter what we could buy the meepo enough time to rat them to death as long as we split pushed properly.

cdyhybrid

He was mediocre until the very end where he did some good things in the top barracks fight with me then bought back and TP'd in right away to finish them off.

I destroyed them in the first 20 minutes so at that point i figured no matter what we could buy the meepo enough time to rat them to death as long as we split pushed properly.
Yeah, Void got wrecked.

eznark

Banned

Kinda want to go back and youtube the first 5 minutes of that game. The shit going on bot lane was hilarious.

Smokey

Is it more of the same, or is there anything new? I think I've gotten tired of the AC formula. Couldn't even get past the opening sequence in Unity.

I was same way. The two character system works great. I think i left off at sequence 3, but from what i played i liked it. The grapple hook makes getting around pretty easy. I have it from gamefly, but ill probably keep it or buy ot from a place that has it on sale. I think the London setting works really well too.

But in the end it's still AC with some tweaks to the formula. I think syndicate is suffering from the fallout of Unity being the mess that it was.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Roy Hibbert ‏@Roy_Meets_World 2h2 hours ago
Despite losing games left and right my heart hurts more for those affected in the #SanBernardino shooting.

2015 Los Angeles Lakers.

Nightz

Is this because of the Kevin Spencer news?

WblRITc.jpg

Top Bottom