• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

It's quite clear we need a few more PSI knocked off those balls.

and now that we're down by 14, BB's bag of tricks comes out

and Brady throws it into nobody! It's a bold move.

LJ, if you are around tonight, I'll be able to go probably around 9 CT, maybe before, depends how fast this Jesus service goes.

I just played a random for two minutes and had one of the smoothest connections in like over two months. :( :( :(

It's also embarrassing the amount of "fans" who left with an entire quarter left to play. What, can't handle a possible loss? It's not even fucking cold out, fucking pink hats.

and that's game, I'm ready to go purple

Holy shit

man, Eagles tried their hardest to lose that game

brentech

Just played a random in h2h draft champions. He literally ran HB toss on all but 4 offensive plays. Worked his first series, but decided to use Dime instead of a bunch of linebackers and they could get to the outside edge faster.

Somnia

Well I probably can't play tomorrow and I have friends coming over for SNF and McNeily has yet to say a word to me even with FMT texting him.

Sim it or as you please. Getting tired of my opponents not even saying they can't play.

Well I probably can't play tomorrow and I have friends coming over for SNF and McNeily has yet to say a word to me even with FMT texting him.

Sim it or as you please. Getting tired of my opponents not even saying they can't play.

He texted saying he posted a few days ago he'd be gone until tonight

brentech

ultra-soft-bear.png

I think you missed the part where he said he was moving this week.

I did indeed

Anyways, LJ, I am back later than I thought, they fucking had to repeat Angels we heard on high like 500000 times, but gotta figure out my dinner situation, I'll shoot you a message wherever ASAP

fuck it, just going to eat this leftover sub. I can play pretty soon, I'll try to find you on PSN

brentech

not going to be able to play tonight splat. woke up at 3am to take my wife to the airport this morning and I'm not able to stay awake any longer.

Top Bottom