• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

GG. We both had some stupid good luck and a bit of bad. I'm very happy I didn't blow it.

Those Alshon Jeffrey in the slot formations had me scrambling those last couple drives.

it seemed like he was the only one getting open that game, White and Eddie were constantly in coverage, not to mention all the dropped balls I fucking had.

Well when you put a guy with his ratings against third and fourth string corners he should be getting open.

Jeffery was set out wide in the depth chart

DJ Bowser

Well when you put a guy with his ratings against third and fourth string corners he should be getting open.

It wasn't an entire game thing. Alshon beat my #1 and SS in double coverage for a jump ball TD early. Just the last two drives I noticed it because I wanted to play man but couldn't because it would have been very bad.

Also, Drizz just came in the party asking for BigAT and then asks if he's using the Bengals. We're like...the same guy has had the Bengals this year as every year...

"Wait, Splat is the Bengals this year? I thought someone else had them"

Stop trying to confuse everything, commish. I'm still looking for AT!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Drizz, I don't suppose you're going to be awake this morning?

Drizz right now:

kSi8tSi.jpg

Gg AT, I keep throwing terrible picks. Two completely covered curl route picks. And three straight games without forcing a TO, wtf is going on.

Tannehill: 41.0, 21/38, 216 yds, 1 TD, 4 INT // 1 carry, 5 yds, 1 Fumble
Miller: 16 carries, 52 yds, 1 TD // 3 rec, -1 yds
Stills: 4 rec, 60 yds, 1 TD
Jenkins: 8 Tkls, 2 TfL

Roethlisberger: 140.9, 12/15, 204 yds, 1 TD, 0 INT // 2 rushes, -1 yds, 1 TD
Bell: 21 carries, 73 yds, 2 TDs // 1 rec, 9 yds
Bryant: 4 rec, 78 yds, 1 TD
Gay: 9 Tkls, 1 TfL, 1 INT

The Pathetic Fight to Keep a Top 10 Pick
Ties are in alphabetical order
1. (1-11) New York Jets

2. (2-11) Miami Dolphins
3. (2-11) New Orleans Saints

4. (2-10) Washington Chiefs

5. (3-9) Detroit Lions
6. (3-9) Green Bay Packers

7. (4-9) Baltimore Ravens
8. (4-9) San Diego Chargers

9. (4-8) Arizona Cardinals
10. (4-8) Carolina Panthers
11. (4-8) San Diego Chargers

12. (5-8) Jacksonville Jaguars

13. (5-7) Denver Broncos
14. (5-7) Tennessee Titans
15. (5-7) New York Giants

Nightz

The Pathetic Fight to Keep a Top 10 Pick
Ties are in alphabetical order
1. (1-11) New York Jets

2. (2-11) Miami Dolphins
3. (2-11) New Orleans Saints

4. (2-10) Washington Chiefs

5. (3-9) Detroit Lions
6. (3-9) Green Bay Packers

7. (4-9) Baltimore Ravens
8. (4-9) San Diego Chargers

9. (4-8) Arizona Cardinals
10. (4-8) Carolina Panthers
11. (4-8) San Diego Chargers

12. (5-8) Jacksonville Jaguars

13. (5-7) Denver Broncos
14. (5-7) Tennessee Titans
15. (5-7) New York Giants
Awesome, I could use two picks in the top 15.

Hey Fern, I'm pretty sure I got cam in like the 10th round of our keeper league or some shit. Just thought you should know that I'll be able to keep him for peanuts next year, unless you boot me from the league.

I noticed the corner of my iphone looked like it was sticking up so I took my case off to check it out and the whole fucking screen popped off lol guess it's time for an upgrade.

Got Madden a couple of weeks ago, and I'm really REALLY liking the new catching and throwing. It plays so much better than M15.

When is this season over, and when will the next one start? I may want to get in on this if there is any room at all.

Birdman02

Wellie, I kinda feel like shit tonight, so I don't really want to play anything. I should be around every other night this week after 9 ct, so let me know when is good for you.

How is that even legal?

For reference I just don't understand how a user controlled defender blocking a WR from running his route isn't an issue, but I mean I wasn't gonna win with a QB who can't throw anything accurate beyond drags and curls.

LJ11

How is that even legal?

For reference I just don't understand how a user controlled defender blocking a WR from running his route isn't an issue, but I mean I wasn't gonna win with a QB who can't throw anything accurate beyond drags and curls.

Dude, you're 100% right, I interfered with that throw, really am sorry which is why I just ran the ball 3 straight times on my possession.

Those routes put me in a bind, it's hard to get underneath the drags, unless I stay right near my DL there's no way to get underneath it. For example, early in the first half I jumped a drag with my safety, but I got so far underneath it that I didn't get the animation and you completed the pass.

Really am sorry blue. They've made things worse this year by having the WR stop his route when he's near a WR, instead of crossing his face he goes behind the defender. I've thrown a bunch of picks that way this year.

It's fine, I'm not mad. I mean that drive was my one chance to maybe get back in it, but realistically I wasn't gonna win. My offensive line wasn't pass protecting and Duncan's deep accuracy isn't good enough to make you pay, I had a couple of plays where guys got open and he just sailed it. Shrug.

LJ11

It's fine, I'm not mad. I mean that drive was my one chance to maybe get back in it, but realistically I wasn't gonna win. My offensive line wasn't pass protecting and Duncan's deep accuracy isn't good enough to make you pay, I had a couple of plays where guys got open and he just sailed it. Shrug.

Yeah, you had those corner routes open and he was missing by 10 yards.

GG, Crimson. I had nothing open on that last pass, and I got fucked with the spiking of the ball because some guy apparently had to run in from the other side of the field :(

Holy shit gg az. Thought Cam was gonna have another comeback against Saban that ended 28-27! At least I caught like 4 lucky ass picks against that mother fucker.

Trasher

Yea, cause apparently just sending a lie "I won't be around again, work is too busy" is even too much to ask. If you're gonna dodge me at least fucking do it so I'm not waiting around for the entire week hoping I don't miss the once in a month appearance of you.

Yeah. I work a shit ton. It's tough to get games in with people not on the west coast because I can work extra hours a lot. Calling me a liar though? Wtf man. Not all of us are in college and have super easy schedules. I wasn't dodging you. You said you were gone because you had tests to study for, hence why I tried playing through that shitty lag that one night.

Top Bottom