• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Greg

let's play right now

I just went to ctrl+z and I ctrl+s (save and erase all undo history)

who in the fuck thought that was a good idea?

Greg

so hard to play in goal

unlike the ball, you almost have to attack it nearest side wall or you risk the puck clipping an edge and going in while crossing the opening

that's a ton more fun than any of the other modes they put in

DJ Bowser

so hard to play in goal

unlike the ball, you almost have to attack it nearest side wall or you risk the puck clipping an edge and going in while crossing the opening

that's a ton more fun than any of the other modes they put in
The other modes they added all gave me headaches and were miserable. This looks awesome.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Let's all play together and finish before bowser gets home so he can't AFK lose us games again

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
You're playing the Dolphins. This is either going to be the most boring grind-it-out game you've ever watched, or you guys are going to go to town on us.

I was telling my friend that these are the two most schizophrenic teams in the league. You just don't know which version is going to show up of either.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
He's on PSN, I sent him a party invite but he didn't reply. My guess is that something emergency-ish came up cause he's usually around when he says he'll be

Yeah he is pretty reliable. At this point it's too late for me to start so it will have to be tomorrow. Hopefully it is still within the advance period.

Birdman02

Yeah he is pretty reliable. At this point it's too late for me to start so it will have to be tomorrow. Hopefully it is still within the advance period.
Really sorry man. One of my son's friends is having some issues at school, and his mom came by to vent and talk to my wife and I about options since we went through some of the same things. I just lost track of time. Is 10 est tomorrow ok for you? I'll make sure I'm available then....maybe even a little earlier.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Really sorry man. One of my son's friends is having some issues at school, and his mom came by to vent and talk to my wife and I about options since we went through some of the same things. I just lost track of time. Is 10 est tomorrow ok for you? I'll make sure I'm available then....maybe even a little earlier.

Yeah I just dont know when the advance is.

Top Bottom