• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

i saw a thread a few days ago about the $100 mil kick starter budget for star citizen and said what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

has there ever been anything close to that amount for a game through kick starter?

Somnia

i saw a thread a few days ago about the $100 mil kick starter budget for star citizen and said what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

has there ever been anything close to that amount for a game through kick starter?

Well the Kickstarter only brought in like 3 million or something, the rest is all raised on their website by selling alpha access, individual ships, insurance, etc.

Crowd funding wise no this is the highest though.

Ferny

It's not on KS as far as Im aware. It's like on their own site.

Smokey

Star Citizen sounds like an end game for me. Something I've always wanted (big into space). But I have no faith that the full game will release any sooner than Q4 2017.

ill give you the sim-win

unless you were both not available at differing times!

2n5305.gif

Somnia

Been scoping stuff out for my new PC in Feb/March, looks like I won't be able to do the crazy 10 core thing, but oh well. I don't have to be THAT top of the line.

It's crazy how reasonable a new PC is these days price wise. Unless you go full on Smokey.

Been scoping stuff out for my new PC in Feb/March, looks like I won't be able to do the crazy 10 core thing, but oh well. I don't have to be THAT top of the line.

It's crazy how reasonable a new PC is these days price wise. Unless you go full on Smokey.

Not waiting for the HBM cards coming from Nvidia? That's what I'm basically waiting on.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Shit I was wondering when this was coming.

Geno pls

I think there has been a single Super Mario RPG reference in anything since the actual game came out. I think Geno appeared in one of the Mario & Luigi games for a second and thats it.

For whatever reason both Nintendo and Square pretend it doesnt exist :(. The game isnt even on the Wii U virtual console yet.

Star Citizen sounds like an end game for me. Something I've always wanted (big into space). But I have no faith that the full game will release any sooner than Q4 2017.

Yeah that's the thing, it sounds like my dream game but everything I hear about the production makes me sad because its never coming out/won't be as good as it could be.

I actually interviewed in person there earlier this year.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I think there has been a single Super Mario RPG reference in anything since the actual game came out. I think Geno appeared in one of the Mario & Luigi games for a second and thats it.

For whatever reason both Nintendo and Square pretend it doesnt exist :(. The game isnt even on the Wii U virtual console yet.

Strange since it is one of the best games of all time.

brentech

this game is unplayable. too much lag. no response from cola, bout to just exit this game

sample:
PeacefulInconsequentialIvorygull.gif

much more of an issue when it lags when you're trying to get the ball out of the your hands.

Top Bottom